Stuff I've learned about women thanks to GaG. What have you learned on gag?

1) Girls actually LIKE to be approached. This has made me feel MUCH less nervous about walking up to a girl and just talking to her.

2) Girls are not going to put up with a lot of "nookie" for long until they insist on having "the talk" with the guy.

3) Girls are a lot more into figuring out "What did he mean by that?"

4) A lot of times when a girl seems mean it's just because she's hiding shyness.

5) Guys can be quite confused about what to say when they approach

6) Guys feel a lot of fear over the possibility of rejection

- So what have YOU learned?

Most Helpful Girl

• Agree with 1. Love 4. I've learned that at the end of the day both sides basically want the company of the other person and are screwing themselves over with all the self-doubt and overanalyzing...but one of these days... =)

What Girls Said 2

• 1. Guys don't care about most of the things that girls think they care about.

2. I'm not alone with a lot of my insecurities, and knowing that has made me better able to deal with them.

3. I know a lot more about life and people than I thought, and frankly, I think I understand a lot more about those things than lots of users on here, haha

Not to sound conceited or anything :-)

4. Online dating probably wouldn't work for me

I'm sure there's more, but that first one is the biggest thing, I think.

• The biggest thing I've learned from this site is that you have to get off of it and use what you've learned, otherwise it's pointless. You have to go out and LIVE. Otherwise you're a rebel without a cause.

What Guys Said 2

• That girls, more often than not, like it when guys check them out (provided it's tasteful).

That there is a difference between shyness and lacking confidence (hence my article).

Signs of interest.

• Huge difference. Imao

Also between shy and reserved I might add!

+1

• Interesting. What do you think that diffrence is? I used those terms interchangably in the article.

• 1) Girls actually LIKE to be approached. This has made me feel MUCH less nervous about walking up to a girl and just talking to her.

WONG, girls like to be approached, sure but only by guys they find attractive or like