Should be studying for finals...but you're on GaG for hours. Why?

Simple poll...

But also answer why you decided to go on GaG instead of studying.

• Yes
  • No
  • I know I'm not going to pass my final, so I'm going to give advice.
  • I know everything.

Most Helpful Girl

• Studying is so damn stressful and its nice to go on here and relax and worry about everyones problems, but your own :).

• It can backfire though, you can read what people write on here and lose faith in the future of humanity.

• lol that's hilarious I would have just started laughing. My teacher is probably going to have comments like how does this relate or you didn't really answer the question. I hate her comments their like calling me stupid without saying it.

• Yeah, I hate those kind of teachers whos sarcasm or statements make you look bad or stupid. =,=

What Girls Said 5

• I study before I get on. That way I have hours to blow on here without the idea of failing haunting me.

• Yeah, but if the chance of passing the class is slim than, satistically chance of passing the final is slim..unless you are tebowing before the final.

• Oh well then that's just giving up hope lol - not procrastinating about studying :P I've never been in a situation where passing was slim - at least not yet :P but I think you should try. If you do good on the final, it could boost your grade up just enough to pass ^^

• My essay's not due until Thursday so I managed to convince myself it wasn't a big deal to take a break.

• Not for hours but I am procrastinating.

• nope. I'm already done with my finals.

• I should be making a techpack.

What Guys Said 1

• I voted yes for some reason because I should really be working on school but not finals. I do my school online and we run on a different schedule with no breaks. I'll be in midterms around Christmas time.