How long have you been on GaG and how many people have you seen come and go?

I've been on and off on GaG for about a year. I've seen lots of different personalities come and go. Just recently I had a friend leave. Why is everyone leaving all of a sudden? Are they trolling. I think it's sad. :( what do you guys think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Almost 4 years lol. I have seen many people go and seen the site change a lot. I leave from time to time which is why I only have 10k points. Some people manage that in a couple weeks. Everyone isn't leaving all of a sudden. This happens all the time over the past couple years. For some reason people on here think they are so popular they tell everyone they are quitting and leave. I guess they expect people to make a big fuss about it but there hasn't been a single person I've seen leave get talked about a week later. You just become one more person to leave to the 100 that join in your place.

What Guys Said 7

• i lost track of time now I only come here only to see what's new and decide if only if they need to help yes I love helping people both online and offline if only if they need help and I don't care about how many people come and go I help because I love to if only if they need my help and if I can answer their questions

• maybe gag is reinforcing the security here. cause I noticed that questions get deleted more then before etc. about the people leaving, I'm not sure, but there's a few that I'm glad there gone

• Yeah! Lots of questions are getting deleted and stuff. It sucks. :/

• Over 2 years now. Seen pretty much everyone come and go.

• I've only been here for a short time and seen lots go. It think it will happen everywhere you go. It is sad especially if you chat with them a lot.

• Yeah. I mean I was busy and hadn't been on in a while and this guy I like chatting with was gone. :/

• Nearly three years. All my original friends here have bailed, as well as a countless number of others. Another GaGer just left last night.

• people come and go, its life.ive been here since may

• Quite a few. :-(

• It's kinda sad because like there's no way to contact them

What Girls Said 4

• I've been here for a little over a year...and they are probably leaving because this site is redundant at times and they have made so many changes that one has to consider if it's even worth staying.

• like 2

I haven't seen sean around, or sunseeker, 2 cool dudes :P

• Iv'e been on here since 2008, so 3 years. You see people come and go, and come back haha. But everyone is different

• I've been on here too f***ing long. People leave for different reasons. They begin to get bored, annoyed, or just don't find a point on being on here any more.