Which section do you answer questions from the least on GaG?

Do you just not like that topic, or are you just not knowledgeable in that topic?

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Health, because I just don't know enough about it. I can answer questions that I have had direct experience about, but that's a tiny fraction of the possible health questions.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I usually spread pretty evenly, but I tend to avoid health because anything I will say is something they have probably heard before. Everything else is a place I can give actual insight on and I loves it.

0|0
    0|0
  • probably sex qs

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• break up, cause they're boring and repetitive. ie, should I text him, should we get back together etc. but then again most questions on this site are repetitive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexuality. My computer doesn't allow me to access that section for some reason. And health. I fear that someone will die because of my advice.

0|0
    0|0
    • Back when I still had my Myspace, my friend had a photo album I wasn't allowed to view, weird huh?

• Health - I don't understand why we have this section. They should be contacting their doctor.

Break up - I had my break ups.. I don't want to be reminded of them.

- Those are the two topics I stay away from.

0|0
    0|0
    • This is really mean on my part, but the break up ones are usually very long, my attention span does not last that long.

• Yeah, some people can be long winded.

• Style cause I don't really care about it much.

0|0
    0|0
  • health questions, because I know nothing about it.

0|0
    0|0