How many people do you think know of GirlsAskGuys?

It seems I am the only one out of my friends who know what GAG is. How many of your friends know about it and use it like you do? Are you embarrassed because of it? How did you discover it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Gag is unpopular and underrated. A lot of people do not know about it. When I mention it to someone I have to explain to them exactly what it is.

I discovered gag by typing a question in google. Almost the same exact question came up that someone asked on this site. After reading the question and its answers, I decided the site looked pretty cool and to join.

What Guys Said 4

• The developers of the site have kept a careful accounting of the number of users in play. According to the 2011 annual report, since coming on-line in 2001 this site has hosted a total of 27 users.

• Nobody I know uses this site and I have told them about it, they just say "meh"

I discovered it because I was asking a question on google, then I found an answer linking it to this site. I wanted to ask a question of my own so I signed up but I had no idea I would ask a second one, let alone become a level 8 user :)

• Who cares? I'm here. Everyone else is optional.

• Found it when I needed help with a bad break-up. I probably googled some question about how to pick up the pieces. I was an awful mess at that time... Yet I found some solace here. It was refreshing to know I wasn't alone in my pain. Turned out some of our fine members had profound and enlightening advice on how to get through that rough patch. That was 2 years ago or more I think.

Embarrassed about being here? No.

I have made some awesome friends here :)

What Girls Said 3

• How many of your friends know about it and use it like you do? All my friends know about it but they don't use it like I do.. xD

Are you embarrassed because of it? No, not at all.. If I was I wouldn't post my pictures on here or even bother joining.

How did you discover it? Google. :)

• I don't think many very people do know about it. Its been along time but I'm pretty sure I saw it in the ads in the back of Seventeen magazine

• 8,000 maybe?