How long did it take you to redeem xper on Girlsaskguys?

I don't even have 1000 points yet, it feels like I'm never going to get there... How long did it take you to start getting prizes?

Most Helpful Girl

• Alright, so this really depends on how much time you commit to answering questions. I've had my account since around June and I'm at 2259 points, there are some weeks were I don't go on at all, but then there are some nights where I rack up around 80 points. So if you devote the time, you'll get there soon.

What Guys Said 1

• Well if you can get 500 points a week, and a $20 Amazon voucher costs 4000 points, then it'll take you two months to get that. But few people can keep up 500 points for two straight months, so perhaps 4-6 months is more realistic.

What Girls Said 6

• I've no idea. Never got a prize or card on here. Only used my xper to feature several questions. I think I need to get an amazon card, may aswell. That is what everyone else does, lol.

• It takes forever lol

• It's gonna take a WHILE. :/

• can't remember. It's taking me forever now, though.

• Haven't gotten any yet

• It took 5 months for one amazon gift card, and a few weeks for the other.