For users who've been on Girlsaskguys for about a year or longer?

Do you ever go back through some of your older answers and/or questions, to see what your opinions and such were like back then?

If so, do you find that you've changed at all?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah my answers change but I don't need to read the old ones to be aware of it. I'm always reading, learning new things so my answers evolve over time.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I've looked through them once or twice. It's interesting. It looks like some of my views have remained unchanged, while others have matured, improved with knowledge and experience, and/or fundamentally changed. I think my demeanor's remained pretty much the same though, well, maybe I'm a little less nice lol. I never used to be so annoyed with some of the questions on this site.

What Guys Said 5

• I've been on here since January and I noticed that my answers kinda stayed the same personally, I probably used a lot of emotions back then but now I don't.

I kinda do that , just go back into my old answers and think what was it like then to be naive.

• Yes, certainly.

Most of the answers I gave way back when are not the answers I would give now.

• i have! and all I do is laugh. sometimes I try to even revive them by putting a random update

• Yes. and I have changed a bit. I'm a little more understanding about women than I used to be

• I have a couple of times. There is little difference in my answers now.

What Girls Said 7

• I've been here since October of last year and I occasionally look back to see how my behavior has improved since then (in terms of the issues I had questions about back then). I think I've gotten a little better but I still have a way to go.

• I do and I've changed a TON

• I've Changed. The websites changed. Users have changed. Etc

• Sometimes when I'm really bored.

• I need help with a Question, but GAG is being stupid and not letting me post a question. Can you comment if you can help me with it? Its Urgent THANKS

• I used to but not any more.

• I'd like to go back and check upon my old comments but they've being all deleted due to the paranoid, nazi regime of the stupid ass administration running this pathetic site. Bullies all of them they are, the bastards!

Thanks for asking. I needed to let out the truth here and now.