On GaG, have you ever given BA to someone you disagreed with?

OR someone you yourself didn't think was BA but most others in your question did?

Why?

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't ask many questions... The few that I was seriously curious about 1 or 2 people answered poorly. The rest have been general interest questions. I would if they debated well, and their arguments were based on facts. If I learned something from them, then that's great. I don't argue often without knowing what I'm talking about though. I usually observe...

1|3
    0|0
    • *about something,

• Thanks for the rose.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes because they put up a good argument on why they felt so strongly about what we we're talking about

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes

link <- I found it interesting

link <-- he argued his point very well, and we had an insightful discussion

link <-- amused me, and she was so rude. lol

Generally, I find that I agree, at least in part, with most of my BA's. Usually because they argue their point so well. Other questions of mine don't exactly require so much insight, or the potential to disagree because they are based on personal experience/preferences/choices etc.

0|1
    0|0
  • Only because guys don't know what they're talking about half the time!

Oh...BA.

Excuse me, I thought you said BJ.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah I once asked a question, saying something like... "Is it just me or are threesomes and lesbians and gangbangs boring?". Anyway katiesmuff was like, well I'm glad to live in a country where you aren't persecuted for your interests and tastes. So I gave that best answer... obviously I was being a bit solipsistic in my query.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would if they taught me something I didn't know, but I wouldn't necessarily ask controversial questions to begin with.

0|0
    0|0