I am a new member and would like to know what GirlsAskGuys is all about! Can you help me?

I would like to know if this is a site all about asking dating questions or whatever I want to ask. So could you give me some information ladies and gents! Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• Its about dating for some, weird behaviorfor others, and the wonderful other catergory.

The other is your friend :)

the best laughs are in here and tbh the most genuine questions

• Its about guys asking questions like...

Im still a virgin, should I kill myself?

Ive never had a gf,should I kill myself?

My d*** I not so big, should I kill myself?

And girls asking questions like..

I have small boobs should I kill myslef?

I can't have an orgasm should I kill my bf?

*posting the sexiest picture of them self that they can possibly find*what do you think of my body? Do I look fat? Do you like my ass?

Etc... Enjoy.

• Anything and everything. People asks their ?s and get help by other answers. Have a good time you never know what anyone will ask here. And welcome. ;)

• its about complaining about life

• you ca ask what erer you what whenever you want... as long as its no mroe than two questions within 6 hours.. you can be anonomous all the time or never:) what ever you want! :P

• Pshhh beware of trolls

What Guys Said 6

• The main goal of the site is to ask if penis size matters for guys and for girls to ask if being fat or having small boobs matters. Bring on the downvotes! D:

• The female users here are G.I.R.L.S. (Guys in real life)

• Well, I've been a part of sites like this before, and from experience, I can tell you a few things.

1. Don't troll. Leave it to the professionals.

2. Be polite.

3. Be curteous.

4. Ask interesting questions.

5. Give awesome answers.

6. Help people.

That's about it for now.

• Girls ask Guys is probably the best web community you can be a part of- everyone is so helpful, there are no trollololols here, and everyone has a degree psychology

• It's about erotic literature, we are the Shakespeares of our time.

• Escape this void of worthlessness whilst you can.