Does your mood sometimes influence on how you comment on questions asked on GaG?

does your mood sometimes influence on how you comment on questions asked on GaG? have you ever commented on a question maybe in a bad mood and later felt sorry for you comment to the question asker? in which mood do you give better comments-good or bad mood?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, but I don't really lash out at people when I'm in a bad mood. I just get kind of sassy and tolerate less BS, haha, I wouldn't say there's anything really mean about my answers to feel sorry for later. I think I'm usually just more to-the-point and less patient when it comes to certain things, when I'm not in the best of moods. =P

What Guys Said 7

• if my mood is happy, I'll spend 10 minutes trying to find an question that is somewhat compelling... if I'm in a grumpy mood, I'll just call people out.

• yes, a couple of times :(

• Honestly...not for me. I usually tend to answer each ? w/o emotions getting in the way. :)

• Its no rocket science, if your angry you mock people more and if your happy you laugh about things and if your sad you complain.

• Ofc

• Definately.

• Yes

What Girls Said 6

• yes it depends on my mood, if I'm in a mood where I'm really bored I'll answer really long answers which I think are my best answers, but if I'm in an impatient mood then I'll answer really short answers

• I guess it's natural, when I'm sad I give sad answers. And when I'm happy my answers are happy.

I never gave an answer in a bad mood and then felt sorry for it.

• Definetly. When I don't feel so good, I usually don't comment, I lack motivation. (this is an exception. My answers are also quite short. When I'm in a good mood, I am usually funny and reply in long answers.

• Yeah, definitely. I tend to be more snappy and 'no nonsense' when I'm in a bad mood. When I'm in a good mood I'll answer unanswered questions and be more sympathetic and (hopefully) gentle.

• yea ..a couple of times

• People lose control sometimes. I admit I've been an even bigger bitch than necessary on here sometimes but I make no apologies. If people are going to be retarded, they're going to get called out on it.

I don't comment on questions a lot to begin with anyway.