Do you wish GAG updated points more often?

I find it kind of annoying when my points are at a stand still for a few days then jump a few hundred points. I wish they were updated as you go. do you wish the same or does it not matter to you?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• They're supposed to update every day. They do for me. They update every 24 hours. For me they end to update about 6:PM in my local time. I'm not sure if it's like that for everyone though. but yeah the points are supposed to update every 24 hours. It might not be as instant as new points every move I make, but it's not bad for me. I can wait a day.

• It would be pretty cool to see your Xper increase by three points every time you answered a question but honestly it doesn't bother me too much.

• With the number of active users this site has, I'm not sure it'd be feasible to update as you go, especilly with the sheer number of ways you can earn Xper.

• i suppose that's a factor. I think there is advanced enough technology to accomplish this though

• Doesn't bother me at all.

• Nope, really doesn't matter

What Girls Said 5

• they do my points everynight or 24 hours so I'm OK ^.^

you should hit up an admin. or mod.

• Indeed. If in the unlikely event that it really is taking several days to update, contact the administrators. ( link )

• Not bothered tbh

• Sometimes it's annoying, but every 24-48 hrs is not long of a wait

• I wish they would update it more often. I wish they updated it as you go instead of all at once.

• doesn't really matter to me