Thanks GAG, one year anniversary!

So today is my one year on GAG I still remember why I joined and my very first question. I can't believe it's been a year already, anyway just wanted to say thanks y'all! :)

Okay so I updated to make this a question! In your experience on GAG did you ever find someone's advice to be completely helpful, took it and then succeeded?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• I thought you were talking about 9Gag

• You should post an Update: How long have you been a member and do you remember what lead you to this site.

That way your question (which is more of a statement) won't get deleted as nonsense.

• Thanks for the advice, I was just a little excited about the one year thins, so many memories :p anyway I updated.

• Happy anniversary babe...mus b happy to hv gt those 100 points hun?! :D

• thanks :D I get 100 points? I wasn't even aware of that yay! P.s Roger Fed is the man, great dp

• yess! chk your inbox they must hv masgd u!...n yeahhh I lyk him alo~tt!

• I just answered your oldest question. Ice Cream huh? ;-D

• hehe yes I love ice-cream, and even with all this time gone by some things never change!

What Girls Said 0