Is GAG gonna sell my email address to a bunch of 3rd parties so they can make money?

My dad just walked in and said that me being on this site means I'm just putting my name out there so that sites including this one can sell my email address to a bunch of 3rd parties resulting in my inbox becoming clogged with junk mail. Is that really gonna happen?

Most Helpful Guy

• no - their information says they get their money from the advertising rather than selling your details, like Facebook does

What Guys Said 5

• No I really don't think GAG does that. You may want to send a message to them to ask though.

• Haha I don't think so. Your dad's a hater and haters gonna hate. No offense to your or your father.

• probably not, most sites that make profits ( like this one ) wouldn't risk that, and I think it's in the Terms of use that they won't.

• GAG gave me a virus.

• Don't think they do that.

What Girls Said 6

• Not likely.

• I haven't had the problem. I don't think they do. But you can close your profile so it doesn't show up on search engines.

• For as long as I've been here, it's never happend to me so no.

• Don't think so lol

• That hasn't happened to me yet and I've been on this site for almost a year.

• I don't think so to be quite honest.