Are you going to log onto GAG tomorrow?

Are you going to log onto GAG tomorrow or are you going to take a break since it's a holiday? I think I'm going to take a break for Christmas Eve maybe Christmas day too. Not sure yet. What about you? Oh and Merry Christmas everybody!

Most Helpful Girl

• Merry Christmas to you as well! and I'm sure if I have some down time I will get on for a bit.. I tend to get on the comp on days where I don't think I would then I do just because I find I'm not as busy as I thought I would be..

What Girls Said 8

• Yeah because I don't celebrate Christmas.

• Here. My kids are at their Dads and I have no family here. And the only close friend I have will be out of town:(

Btw,I see you live in TexASS too:)

• You have kids? You have an ex-husband? You live in Texas? Actually I don't even really know who you are so it's pretty reasonable that I didn't know those things. :D You could come to my uncles house and eat some tamales and watch football with us. Haha :)

• Probably not. I just got a huge box of Legos for my little brother so I'm going to go build them all day long.

Hope you're having a good one

• Probably. I don't really do much on Christmas, so there is a good chance I'll get online.

• I doubt it..I barely even get on here anymore

• i probably will. I log in pretty much every day

• Yeah because I'm only celebrating Christmas with my dad later in the afternoon. Plus, I always check GAG, my email and a few other sites first thing in the morning. :>

• So you're Christmas celebration starts at a later time of the day? Well that's KINDA understandable since Christmas day actually is on the 25th. Well have a good time with your dad.

• Yup. Christmas Eve with my dad and Christmas Day with my mom...Thanks. Happy holidays!

• Well at least you get to spend some time with each of the parents. Thank you.

• Probably will after the whole family stuff

What Guys Said 6

• not sure, I'll be watching football all day tomorrow and the beginning of the nba season on Sunday.

• Me too! I hope the Dolphins win against they Gaytriots but I don't know if that's gonna happen. I can't wait to watch the Mavs and Heats rematch. I hope Dirk and the gang can beat them again.

• oh well, the dolphins almost pulled it off lol. merry Christmas anyway dude.

• *sigh* Yeah it was close. Thanks, I had a good one, I hope you had the same.

• If I'm bored. Yes.

• Probably. I don't mingle with family constantly, so I'll have free time.

• dont think so. all my friends are away, no room mates, family is in another country, what else should I do for chrisrmass? lol

• Wow, that kind of sucks man. Well you have GAG and it's users. I'm sure you can find some comfort there. What country is your family in if you don't mind me asking?

• they are in bulgaria ;p they live there. yeah I could use the time to "help" users lol

• Oh wow, that's pretty far from the States but I don't know if you live in the states or not. At least you'll be helping somebody on this site and racking up Xper.

• Likely. I'll be laying low tomorrow, and the next day.

• So you're not hanging with family and friends or anything of that sort?

• Nope. Just next door.

• Haha Well that makes sense.

• I sure am. I certainly won't be on for long, though.