How come when somone asks a question to a certain gender, they get answers from both?!

It looks like a stupid question, but when you put Girls, or Girls: and then ask the question (for either boys or girls it goes both ways) and you get answers from both genders? It doesn't make any sense! Why can't JUST the gender who is asked answer the question?

ITS JUST A QUESTION...CHILLL! if you're gonna say mean stuff then DONT ANSWER.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because it's human nature to voice one's opinions regardless of the desires of any audience.

What Guys Said 2

• Because they can? And what does it matter anyway? If you don't want their opinion, ignore it and read the ones you do want.

• Because it's not called "Girls ask girls". It's called Girls ask guys. However...the site is meant for all of us. Noone ever said someone wasn't allowed to answer. We're not going to go to jail or die for answering something that wasn't directed at us. Yeah, so maybe guys answering style questions about girls might be a little gay but...you get the point!

What Girls Said 3

• Why does it matter who answers, if they feel like they have some experience in what your asking and can lend some advice let who ever wants to answer, answer - is it that big of a deal.. it's not like their intentions are bad.

I do it all the time, especially if I feel I have something to say towards that particular topic.

• yeah...but I don't think boys have the expireience in questions about periods and stuff like that...plus the person wouldn't ask a certain gender if it didn't matter who answered...

• Haha.. exactly. :p

• okayyy okayyy I get it...thanks...sort of :P

• If you're going to be so sensitive maybe you aren't up to handle the perils of the anonymous internet :P

• i have no idea what you just said...sometimes people ask stupid questions why is everyone so negative?! I was just wondering!...:P

• No such thing as stupid questions, just stupid people

• Who cares, sometimes they have similar answers. People want Xper points too. If you don't like it don't read it.