How do I get more Xper points on this?

I've been stuck on level 4 for like 2 months now, I ask questions and answer other people questions but my points don't seem to go up :/

Most Helpful Guy

• You have to raise your skills to gain levels. Don't neglect speech skill, activate the thief or the mage stone and sleep in a bed you own for a well rested bonus as much as possible...

Oops wrong game. Lol. Just ask questions and write answers. Getting best answers helps more

What Guys Said 8

• You get more points for answering than for asking, also they're not tallied everyday. Every few days usually.

• I thought they were tallied everyday in the evening.

• Actually they are tallied once every 24 to 48 hours. It tells you in the XPER Points guidlines. WeaponZero, you should already know this. You're a Super Mod after all, tisk, tisk. :P

• I know what it says =) But I also know the reality of it.

• I've answered a lot of questions, only to have the question (and my answer) deleted. Whether the QA nuked the question or one of the website censors is unknown. Either way, over the past year I've managed to lose over 1200 points worth of credit that way...

Oh, and the other person's suggestion for logging in every day is good. You gain points for that. Plus, you also keep from losing points due to inactivity (which will happen after a certain amount of time away).

• You only get one point per question. You get three for answering. Plus, the higher you level up, the more points you need to get to advance to the next level.

• Follow them on Twitter and Facebook & post your username there to earn 2x 50 points. Connect Meebo and check-in at GaG to earn more points. Don't mind the points too much though, it's not the main reason your'e here now are you? For more information on how to earn 'em: link

• You have to go hard or go home.

• You have to be a no life and answer about 50-100 questions in a week if you want to see Improvement.

• Answer questions, log in daily

• Log in daily. Ask/answer questions, enter contest, get BA's-

What Girls Said 8

• For more information on Xper, check out the Xper Points page. Xper points are calculated nightly, but it may take 24-48 hours to appear on your account.

• Theres lots of ways:

- Enters in contests

- Answer/ask questions

- Upload pictures

- Update your about me section

- Best Answers

- Follow GaG on Facebook and Twitter

- Log in everyday.

Basically the easiest way is to answer a lot of questions. (Xper points don't show up right away it usually takes about a day).

• You have to frequent the site on a daily basis in order to see results. Trust me I have answered 10-12 answers per day some weeks. It takes up to 24 to 48 hours for all of your points to be tallied up. But ANSWER more than you question. Answering gives you a lot more point.

• log in daily follow them on twitter and like them on Facebook then message girlsaskguys to let them know you did. just keep answering and asking questions. sometimes I just login everyday to make sure you earn a few xper pts

• You have to go on frequently and answer tons of questions

• You must not be logging in every day/answering/asking questions because I do so. It's not hard.

• I know what you mean. I'm at level 8 and I haven't gotten my master sword yet.

• Answer, ask, get your questions rated etc