Girls: When a guy adds you on GAG?

Do you normally accept his friend request or just ignore it? If he is a random guy and you have never spoke to him before what makes you accept him? Do you just accept his request to be friendly? Or if you have had no contact with the guy will you still accept or ignore? Or do you only accept requests from guys you think are cute?

0|0
8|0

Most Helpful Girl

• well if this person had commented on my q or I his, I'll friend him if he seemed nice in his comment(s).. but if I get a random dude I'm not familiar with I'll check out his profile and see if he's seems kinda creepy or mean.. other than that I'll send him a message asking y he wanted to friend me.. and if I make a mistake friending him (like if he ends up being a jerk or meanie) I'll just unfriend him.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• i accept all friend requests because I don't do anything on GAG but answer questions... I still don't understand the website haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I will accept if they've answered a decent amount of questions, and are a regular on the site. I usually don't accept requests from people whove only answered a couple of questions. Or ones that have sexual user names, or have been pervy toward me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I generally accept and don't delete unless they get way to personal and creepy..6 so far

0|0
    0|0
    • I love your outfit. You're really pretty too :)

• Thanks! I love your name...anonymous...very mysterious ;) hahah

• Haha. Ooooohh I'm so tempted to un-anonymous myself now!

• I usually except them all. If they speak and I find out they're a creep I'll usually delete. If we've never spoke before I'll except just because he took the time to add me.

0|0
    0|0
  • i accept either way, its just GAG, its not like its Facebook lol. But if they get like pervy or weird I just defriend them, no big deal!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll look at his profile to determine if he is a perv or not. If he seems like a good guy I'll add him, but as soon as he shows a sign of being a perv, I'll delete him. I'm not really here to meet guys though.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I don't know him at all, I won't Accept the request. If I seen him around but we never spoken I'll add him to be nice.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.