Why is my .JPG image a white square when I upload it?

I want to be one of the cool kids with their own avatar, but I can't do it for some reason :'(

Updates:
No, it's not too big :(
For some reason that pic just would not work. It was the right size, dimensions, and format. Oh well, a different one worked.

0|0
4|6

Most Helpful Guy

• You also couldn't come up with an original user name. Man, this just isn't your thing, huh?

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• The optimal icon size is 75x75 pixels, but any image in JPG, GIF, BMP or PNG format can be uploaded as long as your image is less than 1 Megabytes. If you had an interruption in your internet connection while uploading, it may have uploaded incorrectly. Try it again! Hope this helps!

0|0
    0|1
  • Well some are not meant to be one of the hipsters no I joking may be too big like the others said. You should give this Tilly goodness a try *sigh* :D

0|1
    0|0
  • Open it on like photoshop, gimp, or paint (or anything similar to that) and then re-save it, and then upload that one.. It should work.

0|0
    0|0
  • It could be too big p..size it down

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• HAWW HAWWW HAWWWW

0|0
    0|0
  • Just upload it again, that's what I did. And don't worry, you're one of the cool kids, whoever you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • dude! Its because you're a ghost!

0|0
    0|0
  • The image might be too big. It should say if there's a problem when you try to upload it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's cool. Like the beatles white album

1|0
    0|0