What is something nice you can say about GAG?

There seems to be a lot of negativity going around about GAG lately. How about we find something positive to say about it?

What is one nice thing you can say about GAG?

0|0
10|4

Most Helpful Girl

• It has been a little over a year for me on GAG and honestly it has been one of the best things that has happened to me. There are many reasons I love this site like:

1- I have made a lot of great friends that I don't consider them to be just "online buddies". They know how much I love them and how much I care. I am happy to have them in my life.

2- I had been in a bad relationship and didn't know what do. GAGers helped me to leave him and my friends was there for me and never gave up on me. If I haven't come across this site, I would have still been with him. My life has changed for the better after I left. This is huge :)

3- I love to interact with people coming from different cultures, countries and ethnicities. GAG allows this to happen. Several people here are intelligent, insightful and amazing. :)

4- GAG allows you to share your life experiences with others. I hope people wouldn't suffer or go through what I had to deal with. I give the best advice I have and I hope I could help.

To all who see nothing but negative things on GAG, I suggest that you talk to others and to give the best advice you have. You never know...you might change others life for the better...as some here have done to me. :)

4|3
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Well I pretty much learn something new on here every day from something someone would say.

1|1
    0|0
  • its entertaining

0|1
    0|0
  • It makes me chuckle.

0|1
    0|0
  • 1. I've made lots of friends.

2. Amazon cards...free!

3. good info, sometimes

4. nice banter.

5. nice "fluffy" stuff when you need it (light, funny)

6. You! :D

0|1
    1|0
  • It always has something for me to laugh about =P

0|1
    0|0
  • its amusing

1|1
    0|0
  • It's always there for you when you're bored.

0|1
    0|0
  • Im sorry but what is GAG?

0|2
    0|0
    • Girls ask guys

• HAHA Lord, I feel stupid lol I was thinking it was some new sex term hahahahaha

• That...it's a good site?

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Sometimes they don't delete things I post.

1|2
    0|0
  • Maybe people are negative on here for a reason, not gonna lie, this site is pretty miserable most of the time. It has its moments but they're few and far between

1|2
    1|1
    • I said say something positive mate lol

• Show All
    • Aww, I hope not. At least not most of the time. Maybe choose some of the weirder, fluffier questions for a while. Just to avoid the negative. I do at times for fun. :D

• Then said moments are that much more precious, no?

• Well there are some cool people that aren't dumb, crazy, or overly emotional :)

0|1
    0|0
  • It is mildly entertaining

0|0
    0|0