What is something nice you can say about GAG?

There seems to be a lot of negativity going around about GAG lately. How about we find something positive to say about it?

What is one nice thing you can say about GAG?

Most Helpful Girl

• It has been a little over a year for me on GAG and honestly it has been one of the best things that has happened to me. There are many reasons I love this site like:

1- I have made a lot of great friends that I don't consider them to be just "online buddies". They know how much I love them and how much I care. I am happy to have them in my life.

2- I had been in a bad relationship and didn't know what do. GAGers helped me to leave him and my friends was there for me and never gave up on me. If I haven't come across this site, I would have still been with him. My life has changed for the better after I left. This is huge :)

3- I love to interact with people coming from different cultures, countries and ethnicities. GAG allows this to happen. Several people here are intelligent, insightful and amazing. :)

4- GAG allows you to share your life experiences with others. I hope people wouldn't suffer or go through what I had to deal with. I give the best advice I have and I hope I could help.

To all who see nothing but negative things on GAG, I suggest that you talk to others and to give the best advice you have. You never know...you might change others life for the better...as some here have done to me. :)

What Girls Said 9

• Well I pretty much learn something new on here every day from something someone would say.

• its entertaining

• It makes me chuckle.

• 1. I've made lots of friends.

2. Amazon cards...free!

3. good info, sometimes

4. nice banter.

5. nice "fluffy" stuff when you need it (light, funny)

6. You! :D

• It always has something for me to laugh about =P

• its amusing

• It's always there for you when you're bored.

• Im sorry but what is GAG?

• Girls ask guys

• HAHA Lord, I feel stupid lol I was thinking it was some new sex term hahahahaha

• That...it's a good site?

What Guys Said 4

• Sometimes they don't delete things I post.

• Maybe people are negative on here for a reason, not gonna lie, this site is pretty miserable most of the time. It has its moments but they're few and far between

• I said say something positive mate lol

• Aww, I hope not. At least not most of the time. Maybe choose some of the weirder, fluffier questions for a while. Just to avoid the negative. I do at times for fun. :D

• Then said moments are that much more precious, no?

• Well there are some cool people that aren't dumb, crazy, or overly emotional :)

• It is mildly entertaining