Do you ever skype with people on GaG?

I've been asked to before but for some reason I'm really hesitant, incase they laugh at my accent or something lololol

Updates:
I would be open to it but I'd be shy at first probably lol

0|0
13|9

Most Helpful Girl

• No. But I've been asked a few times. I'm too shy too.

And accents are cute :D

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Just three people. Both made fun of my high pitched voice :P and they couldn't keep up with my spanglish haha

I prefer it to chatting on here, but most people I talk to don't lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Never been asked to, I probably wouldn't even if someone wanted me too, plus I don't even use skype. Wouldn't have the faintest idea what to do, haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't, but I know from experience that people love accents! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I have but we had become very good friends before we did that chatting almost daily for a few months first and he is from Ireland and I love his accent. =)

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 time I did.. it was awkward as heck.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have skyped with two.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes just one person :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope,but have been asked.

And btw,I wouldn't laugh at your accent-I actually love accents:)

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 people. One pretty much every day, the other whenever he's in a crisis. :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, just one person.

0|0
    0|0
    • Actually 2, one a long time ago

• I can't say that I have, but there is one or two guys that are pretty hot and I would love to skype

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I've actually never skyped before. I would be open to doing it with some people on here, but I doubt I would be good at keeping the conversation going. Accents are awesome. In your case, I would ask you to give me your best Pierce Brosnan impression.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'd be open to it, if I get on with them over IM. But I never do. So I probably won't ever.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you want to do it I would suggest knowing them and talking to them for a while before you do so its not awkward lol

and accents are cool dude!

I wish I had one.

Never be ashamed of what you got!

You have it for a reason.

But yes I have skyped with a couple of people on here...

0|0
    0|0
  • Laugh at your accent? come on irish accents are the sh*t! I wish I had anything else but this f***ing gringo American accent. Even my mom makes fun of it :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Just one person, and good god I almost creamed myself to her sexy accent.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah but only one person...some wanted to see my boy..but he has gone away now...):

0|0
    0|0
  • no

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • No.

0|0
    0|0