Why do people deactivate their accounts on GaG?

A friend of mine on here just deactivated her account on here. Why would you deactivate your account on here?

Most Helpful Guy

• For some it might actually be because they no longer want to go on here. But for too many recent casualties it's just a way for them to grab a last bit of attention. I don't understand why deactivating is necessary if you're just going to fade away anyway.

What Guys Said 3

• To erase your trail probably, I've had a ex and a few friends browse a few of my questions, needless to say I hold my breath on their opinion of my views on so many topics...

• If I was bored or if I felt my advice wasn't appreciated.

• Probably because she was bored and did not need it anymore. I would not deactivate my account even if I had a girlfriend because I like this site and give advice and answer questions. This site in my opinion is better than Facebook.

What Girls Said 5

• When I no longer have a purpose to be on here, I'd deactivate it. Or if I'd do something else with my free time than be on GAG, I'd deactivate my account. There are tons of reasons.

• Ppl get bored

• I guess to kind of get rid of it .

• Bored or just don't want to be discoverd by friends or someone on here.

• Idk. I had a friend leave here too. He just deactivated his account one day. I guess they are bored with it :(