Of your friends on GAG...

What sort of percentage do you believe your friends are split and why? Also what are your reasons for friending the people you add?

Personally my list appears to be 90% female, I assume it's due to many of my answers being somewhat critical of guys and the fact I get on with girls better anyway.

Anyone I personally add is often because of advice they have given or where they are from/what they do interests me...

Feel free to remain anonymous if you have added people for reasons you may feel sheepish about.

Most Helpful Girl

• Mine is actually 50/50 - 13 guys and 13 girls. I don't add people anymore, and I usually reject all friend requests lately, unless I've seen them around often before, only because I'm barely ever on here anymore and don't want a pointlessly long friends list... especially since there's only 1 person on that entire list who cares enough to keep in regular contact. I used to talk to another one pretty often, but he has his own thing going on, I guess. Oh well.

Anyways, when I did add people, it was usually because we had spoken before on a thread or I saw an answer of theirs that I thought was intelligent or something.

What Girls Said 9

• Of all my 36 friends 7 are girls :0

I accept and that is how I get friends :) so people who add me may like my answers or advice and for sure that's happened a few times, maybe a few more want more friends :D, and I want to add maybe 5 guys and gals that I have yet to ask.

• Mine is about 50/50. If I find a person intelligent or funny I friend or approve them. I communicate with most from time to time.

• 80% male or so. Most of which add me, and never talk to me. I've actually added very few people myself, usually because I really love their answers or we have random conversations in comment sections or something. Out of the few people that I talk to often, only one is female.

• 75 percent male...25 percent female.

I add people who I think make sense on thier answers...or are funny and seem nice.

• I don't have any friends on gag. I'm a loner. :-/

• I'd say my list is 95% male and 5% female. I think I have friend requested a very small number of people. Most of them have friend requested me and I have no idea why. Although one guy was really cool enough to message me and tell why he friended me, he said he liked how witty I am.

• I have no friends on here. I even defriended GuysAskGirls. I rather utilize the site as an advice column as oppose to making new friends and utilizing the site as a social network.

<3

MissRealistic

• Atleast 80% male.

• I only friend people I know and trust. If you just friend anyone, especially people with new accounts, they could be doing so to track your comments and then troll you, report everything you post. Not wise, especially if that someone is a mod. So be careful who you friend around here.

• I accept everyone, Don't really fear being tracked since I post honestly... Sometimes a little harsh and with the wrong people condescending and sarcastic... but nothing out of order.

• I have many mod friends.. I haven't had that problem. Very few of my questions have been removed but not because they were inappropriate. My answers rarely if ever have been removed.

• @Deft... you are not really living life if you have many mod friends

What Guys Said 9

• I think there might be one man on my list. Out of some 20 people. It's usually some odd person from India or China, whom for some unfathomable reason actively try and talk to me more than the rest of my list combined.

The rest are ladies who have added me, presumably intoxicated by the prospects of my English charm. But once they're on my list they never message me. I assume they forgot about me from the previous day. GaG is a terribly fickle business.

• My list is almost all female, but I don't really add many people. I think most of the people on here add mostly people of the opposite gender, and I accept every request, so most of my list is female.

• I've never added anyone. My minions come to me.

• I'm sure my percentage is the same, seeing as only girls add me on here. I guess it's kind of like threesomes with another dude: It's only gay if you make eye contact.

So no guys add lol

• 2 male and the rest female

I add people if they have good about mes and Q&A's

I talk to them and if they seem interesting I add them

• It's pretty much only girls who add me. I don't add people.

• Mostly girls I think. Maybe 70% gals and 30% guys? And I'll add them if I like the answers, and for what reasons I'm added, I'm really not sure.

• 30 girls, 1 guy. I like girls more than guys.

• Most of the people I add are people that send me requests. Most of them are girls. If they don't talk to me, I delete them after about a month or so. All the people I chat with regularly are girls. I talk to them because they are fun to talk to.