Sometimes questions will be rated and sometimes they wont.
Obviously questions with more answers have a better lickelyhood of being rated.
I guess my question is, why do you or why do you choose not to rate certain questions? Is it only the ones you hate or like? Do you think there is a benefit to rating, like maybe more views if its rated higher? or even lower?
- I rate every questions I answer7% (1)25% (1)11% (2)Vote
- I never rate20% (3)25% (1)21% (4)Vote
- I rate only if it's interesting to get others to read47% (7)50% (2)47% (9)Vote
- I rate only when its a dumb question to prevent others from reading13% (2)0% (0)11% (2)Vote
- See results13% (2)0% (0)10% (2)Vote