What do you think about putting pictures on your GaG profile?

I feel paranoid that someone I know will recognize me here. then It'll be all awkward.

Updates:
Herp.

0|0
15|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll match that. If any of my friends find me on here what would they think that they wouldn't voice but secrectly hold it against me :/

Too bad because it's a great site

maybe if I get a picture up on my computer * lol that would help the picture situation also* then I will put one on and not give a solid waste :P

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• I would never..however never say never. I've thought about it once.. but it's nice coming onto a site and ask questions or helping others. It's nice to have something private for once.. Facebook ticker shares it all. I was so paranoid that I would think FB would tell my fb friends on their news feed that I logged onto GAG.. I'm still paranoid about it even though they say it wont.

0|0
    0|1
  • I wouldn't care about who would notice me. I don't ask inappropriate questions. If they thought it was weird that I was on here, then they need to question themselves on why they are on here.

1|1
    0|1
  • Yeah, don't really care. If I post something I wouldn't want some knowing, I just go as anonymous. The thing with pictures is, people get a little creepy .. to say the least haha

0|0
    0|1
  • lol , I don't think the people I know or am friends with use this site so it's nothing to be worried about.

0|0
    0|2
  • I ont, for your same reasons. I talk about people I know in real life. And I talk about things in their behavior-that I would never say to them. No way it'd be OK to be found out.The reason I'm on here is to share uncensored thoughts with other people. So no pictures.

1|0
    0|0
  • i haven't met anyone near where I live so I'm not worried.. plus I put good pics not slutty ones.. no worries.

0|0
    0|0
  • I kinda felt that way when I first joined(hence my name-didn't want to be found).however,I seriously doubt everyone I know would come here. Most are married anyway:)

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no problem with it. I have several pics of me on my profile, and I really don't care if someone recongnizes me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really don't care if my friends find out, so I'm not paranoid

0|0
    0|0
  • Hah I don't care, it may be weird but hey they're here also, right?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't need to put my pics here. I joined this site to mainly ask/answer questions, not show off myself to others...

1|0
    1|1
  • I've had issues with stalkers, guys admitting jerking off to my pics (FB) so I don't do pics anymore. Besides I think it's great to get to know peoples personalities just by reading their comments so when and if you do actually put a face to it, it's all the more beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
    • Wow. I guess that's the difference between guys and girls. Guys WANT girls to jerk off to their pics lol!

• Nothing wrong with visual aides...

• I'm not worried about anyone recognizing me, I'm more worried about the creepy guys on here stalking me & sending me inappropriate messages.

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel the same way!

2|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah I agree I don't want people to see me here

1|0
    0|0
  • Same!

2|0
    0|0
  • Well, I don't care if someone recognizes me - I have nothing to hide

0|0
    0|0
  • I have only 1 pic on here and that's it.

0|0
    0|0