What is your favorite thing about GAG?

I want to know what is your favorite thing about this site.

Most Helpful Girl

• The thing I like about GAG is the whole concept of it. People out there from all over the world are given the chance to receive advice and sometimes even help on a social network and it helps them a lot, whether its serious or just little things about dating/flirting. To us people who answer questions and give them advice, to us it may seem like its something little but to them it may be and is most of the time something HUGE. This site is giving the opportunity to ask for advice even if it means something serious, its good they ask questions like that then keeping it hidden inside where it isn't healthy to deal with things alone. And a lot of the time you get mature people answering sweetly/honestly. Plus we all learn from one another. I've learned greatly from this site (which I'm sure I'm not the only one) and I've met wonderful people all across the world over this one simple site.

That's what I love about GAG, hopefully it made sense lol :P. Oh and welcome to GAG

What Girls Said 10

• The gift cards that I hope to obtain one day! And I'm getting to know some awesome people. I must say, this website is addicting!

• the fact everyone loves to talk about their penis

• I like the gift cards. I'm 89 points away from a VS gift card.

• xper points = free sh*t. (Y)

• Meebo, and when you find unusual/interesting questions.

• The moderators ;)

• Definitely the gift cards. They've help make Christmas shopping a little easier this year!

• Pretty much what everyone said below...My favorite thing about GAG is looking at other people's answers because some of them are damn funny lol

• helping as well as learning about the guys perspective

• Helping others:)

What Guys Said 6