Who else thinks GAG should have a chat room!

I do! I would really like to get to know some of the members here because you all seem so unique!

Most Helpful Guy

• They used to have a chat room. It was difficult to moderate and though and I had to keep in there and log everything that went on. Got a lot of people banned as a result. They ended up removing the site because the only thing it invited was negative attention.

What Guys Said 6

• they did before but removed it because of trolling and spamming (at least that's what the admins claim). it seems like demand for it is pretty strong tho, maybe GAG should reconsider and bring it back.

• wouldn't bug me personally , I'm for whatever the majority votes.

• They used to have a chatroom, I went in there once and all anybody wanted to talk about was getting high.

Try the meebo chat, it's a one-on-one conversation.

• They already had one. They got rid of it because of too many trolls.

• You can always friend people.

• It did have a chat room back in the day, then it was removed and we now have meebo.

What Girls Said 6

• They had one; I really enjoyed it. But they got rid of it claiming that there was too much "spamming and trolling" going on in it. Which is silly, since you could block anyone if they were bothering you. They should definitely bring it back.

• I agree. That's be fun.

The one on one conversations via meebo are cool - but chatting with multiple people is even better^^

• they had one a while back but it was just too hard to control too many trollls anoying people and yea

• the meebo chat here is already enough for me...

• yes! bring it back! I miss the old one

• Not a bad idea at all.