What kind of GAG user are you?

What type of activity on this site do you perform? Be honest!

• IM Rambler (IMs constantly about issues but never posts questions)
    2% (1)0% (0)1% (1)Vote
  • Serial Advice Seeker (Posts repeated questions about same questions)
    5% (3)0% (0)3% (3)Vote
  • Balanced / Normal User
    59% (36)68% (26)63% (62)Vote
  • Advice Guru (Answers questions only and never IMs)
    25% (15)32% (12)27% (27)Vote
  • Point Seeker (Answers a lot (may not be good advice) for the points or wanting to be mod))
    9% (6)0% (0)6% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
The A and B people seem to not be answering...of course not they never do DUH!

1|1
13|16

Most Helpful Guy

• Balanced.. I like to do a bit of everything.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• I chose C because I answer questions, I ask questions, I have friends but I'm not all that active in the social community, and I moderate.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm pretty balanced. I ask questions occasionally and answer them more frequently. I'm not a meebo fan, but I do talk to some people on here.

1|0
    0|0
  • Haven't seen you in a while. how's life in LA?

I answer only questions that I feel I can give good advice about or answer with an experience that I have had.

2|0
    0|0
  • Where's the "just f***ing off when I should be doing something more productive" user option?

3|0
    0|0
  • Of these choices, I'm balanced.

Had it been another set of choices I'dve picked "offensive, politically incorrect jerk".

You want honesty I give it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm the village idiot.

Don't take things I say very seriously.

3|0
    0|0
  • Balanced for sure. Although I've always been the type to give advice rather than ask for it.

1|0
    0|0
  • C. I used to be a D, but I deleted that account. I will reclaim my place as the best answerer ever! Muahahahahaha!

1|0
    0|0
  • I IM and answer questions

1|0
    0|0
  • I do some of everything...as the Questions started becoming unbearably censored I went more to chatting...but maybe they are not censoring as bad as they were for awhile? Seems quite a bit better to me...? I am not sure if anyone has ever accused me of being balanced or normal however...(:

1|0
    0|0
  • I just read the answers to questions and answer the sporadically.

1|0
    0|0
  • I fit into "Advice Guru" from that description, but I'd hardly call myself a guru lol

1|0
    1|0
  • I am your shadow.

2|0
    0|0
  • i troll.

1|0
    0|0
  • DEA.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• I guess I would have to be C. A doesn't fit because while I never post questions and I do IM a lot with people I'm friends with on here, it's not really about my issues. It's just friends talking. And D doesn't quite fit either, because while I DO only answer questions and have 'guru' status, I definitely do IM, haha. So I had to pick C because I think I'm pretty balanced, I just don't ask my own questions on here and never have.

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually ask and answer questions, I did a reality check where barely anyone answered... oh, and I wrote an article.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't usually call myself but compared to most people on here, I do consider myself normal. I just mainly answer questions and sometimes ask questions.

1|0
    0|0
  • mostly answer, sometimes ask, sometimes after points.

1|0
    0|0
  • I picked D. I just like helping. Sometimes, I can get some good advice too ;-)

1|0
    0|0
  • I voted D. I've asked a few questions (all anon except my last one) but I like to give advice. I don't IM much. I like getting the points too though. I recently remembered that I can now get my first iTunes gift card. :D

1|0
    0|0
  • balanced. normal user.. I ask.. more comment.. chat as well sometimes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Kinda sorta D. Sometimes E.

1|0
    0|0
  • Used to be point seeker, still sort of am, but I do like answering questions mostly too.

1|0
    0|0
  • I try to give advise to everyone the best I can to my knowledge I'm mainly on this site for help sometimes but mostly to help others

1|0
    0|0
  • I answer a lot.

2|0
    0|0
  • I do EVERYTHING.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a lazy gager, I answer very few questions and rarely go on. What does that make me?

1|0
    0|0