How did you find out about GaG?

Interested in how you found out about this site. Was it through a friend? From another site?

It seems like everyone is saying Google. And I have to say, I found this site by Google as well. ( :

Most Helpful Guy

• i was asking a stupid embarrasing question ha ha lol and I got here...i asked a question like this and they deleted it I don't know why though...wbu?

What Guys Said 13

• I was looking for advice about texting a girl on yahoo and one result from GAG appeared. So I clicked it and was absolutely mesmerized by all of the information on this site I had been missing out on. So now I browse this site a ton throughout the day, just reading all of the questions that people ask that interest me to no end

• Had a problem that needed to be solved. Googled it. Found GAG. Found a really good answer so I stayed.

• Google linked me to this site while I was looking for answers to my questions and I found this site very useful so I joined and here I am. :)

• i was looking for p*rn with gagging in it and it led me here

• Actually, I asked a question to google and this site come up, so there you have it :B.

• I think I googled a question I had ages ago and this site just came up, surprising how addicting it can be...

• Searched on google. What words I searched on I'll leave to your imagination. Giggety =P

• Typed in some hopeless "I'm a loser why doesn't she like me" question on google like 2 or 3 years ago and this website was the first to pop up.

• i was looking up the kind of questions that are asked here,sex dating ect and I saw that most of the questions were from here so I joined

• I have some RSS feed on my phone that for whatever reason had GAG stock when I downloaded it.

• Don't remember, I think I was just bored browsing one day.

• Really can't remember. Does GAG have ads on other sites by any chance?

• I forgot :/

What Girls Said 13

• At this point I don't even remember, I've been on here for a few years now... but I'm pretty sure I stumbled across it while I was googling stuff.

• Randomly a few years ago. I needed advice so I googled it and this site popped up lol.

• Was googling advice on a break up and I came across a link from GAG about a girl going through a break up and I was really impressed with this site. I was like "WOW there's really an awesome site like this, all this time and I never knew!" Aaaand it just went from there I frequent this site daily now. :)

• I was curious about something so I typed the questions.I keep ended up on this site and saw many useful answer.I thought it wasn't free but later on I found that its 100% free so I joined.

• I just googled some question about how to get over someone, hoping it may show up in ''yahoo answers'' and this amazing site showed up!

• My friend and I were googling stuff, this site came up and taa-dahh! Here I am

• Honestly I can't remember, must have just been browsing the net.

• Starlight124 told me bout it

• You two do seem similar. I sometimes get you both mixed up lol

• Haha, she's one of my closest friends. But she's too nice, I like being a bitch to people 8)

• google asked a question this site popped up liked so I stayed

• Searched under yahoo for signs he likes me lol now I'm here

• 2 weeks ago I kept googling advice about my crush, GAG kept popping up on google, so I decided to make an account.

• when I was looking for an answer to my situation.

• Google