Is there anyone else annoyed with the current trolls on GAG?

I mean come on now,most of them are guys asking the most ludicrous questions OR going on women hating rants. I feel like every other question from a guy is a silly TROLL. It truly is lessening the quality of the questions here.I know I'm drawing attention to the shananigans...but...SERIOUSLY. :/

Most Helpful Guy

• Are these trolls? Or just dumb people? Or..some have suggested that there are a growing number of children on here...? I agree that funny trolls were...well funny...but a lot of these Questions are not worth answering.../:

What Guys Said 4

• yeah, I liked the older brand of trolls better myself.

• Tis true

• lol, GAG is full of bitter dudes who haven't had pu$$y yet so they just drone about women being this or that, anonymously of course.

• Very true...its quite pathetic to use this forum to vent the way they do.

• Every question from a guy?

What bullsh*t is that...

Every guy comes with bullsh*t and girls ask the right questions... yeah sure.

I've seen both genders troll and both genders ask real question get real.

It almost makes it seem like you hate men or something.

• It's MOSTLY Guys. It's not nonsense,just a truth.Of course both do it,but it's mostly guys.

• I happen to agree with you but I can't delete questions just because I think they are dumb trolls. That's not in the guidelines. There are specific rules and the room for individual interpretation is narrow.

• i agree and see womens trolls to. I see some ridiculous questions like a guy cummed on face (they were in her house and she was sleeping) and kicked him in the groin and then came back and hit him in the junk a couple more, is it justiifiable and then I gave her the female to male version and was like would you agree that and she was like I don't know about that and then she kept making excuses for her actions. another person was asking if she should forgive her boyfriend for punching her in the stomac and putting in the hospital for a certain time and he didn't apologize but it happened when they played punch for punch why should he apologize

What Girls Said 7

• I like funny trolls, but they get deleted much faster than the boring trolls. That's why you see a lot of lame stuff aboard.

• Yeah I get you. It's pretty annoying and ridiculous and they should really stop, but they won't because they're douches like that. :L SMH

• Trolls are losing their edge

• What is a troll? I know the old Celtic troll,& the Scandinavian one.'' I'mm a troll folderole.I'm a troll folderole & I'll eat you for supper".The one that lives under bridges & likes eating billy goats gruff & stuff .But the troll mentioned here is not that eh?

• I think it's just late and they're bored. Yeah, it's annoying, but you learn to ignore it.

• Ugh...i wish I could look over it but it seems to have kicked it up a notch lately.:/

• indeed. the new trolling species are lacking in finesse and true irreverence. for shame. :/

• Trolls are starting to get boring