Have you ever submitted an answer on GaG then read it later and wondered WTF you were saying?

Lol I do that/... ill just go back to one of my answers and then read it and just be like O_o

How about you?

You ever wish you could downvote yourself because you disagree with what you wrote at the time? lol

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 18

• Only 98% of the time :) thank goodness for the anonymous button.

• Yeah, mainly the ones I wrote when I first signed up for this site. I was laughing my ass off the other day because of the things I wrote when I first signed up here.. one of them was about guys liking anal and why they did and I wrote some sh*t saying watch out those boys might become gay ha ha wtf.

• Yeah, one time I got best answer and was reading over the question and what I wrote and was like wtfudge? :0 but none the less I thanked her for giving me the honor

• Haha yes I do! I also get people commenting on my answers which kinda bugs me if they say/ disagree with my favorite pc game or think what type of dog I like is "outrageous." lol things like that.

• 98% of my answers are like that...and I don't even drink.

• Yes and I wish I able to delete it tho...

• A lot.

I wish I could delete some of my answers off of the sexuality section, too. I was blatantly answering every sexual question, and now I get creepers adding me all. You reap what you sow though, I guess.

• Haha, I have yet to see an answer of mine like that. But I have seen some of my answers and so how smart/intelligent they sounded and I'm like Wait...I actually KNEW THAT? :P

• I feel that way with a couple answers where I have to wonder if I was high that day.

• haha yeah sometimes lol

• Plenty of times. Then I'll feel guilty if I totally mislead the person :/ I feel like saying 'No, wait! That's not what I meant at all!'

• I would love to be able to edit or delete an answer...

Same with questions!

• happened to me gazillion times. haha. I'm like WTH! >.< total fail.

• haha...oh yes pleny of times lol

• That's why I submit questions on anon

• yes. and also sometimes I findd that my answers are so smart I wonder where the hell I got that knowledge from

• Yeah, and I hope nobody else notices how stupid it is! lol

• Lol yeah a couple of times

What Guys Said 13

• Happens a lot when I answer from my phone. Stupid onscreen keypad.

• Nope, but only because I figger eveyone else does it for me. ; - )

• Haha, yes, that has happened to me once or twice, mostly my answers when I first signed on and other recent ones that were good but could have been worded differently.

• I do that with questions, I ask a lot of stupid questions

• Lol. I haven't made an answer that bad, but sometimes if I answer before I go to sleep I end up with more typos than I expected.D:

• Yes I've done that before. I looked at a really OLD answer and was like WTF how did I come up with that? I sounded so.. Insightful haha

• Only a few times, where the answer I gave clearly showed I misinterpreted the question/story. But overall I'm more annoyed over those irreversible spelling errors D:

• Not with an answer , but it has happened to me with my questions :P

• nah everything I say is f***ing gold. ...ill probably regret this later

• Yes, then I went anonymous.

• Alot of the answers I wrote in the past seem almost irrelevant

• Yeah, I post drunk sometimes so it's bound to happen.

• Like this one? Oh...SNAP! :)