Have you ever submitted an answer on GaG then read it later and wondered WTF you were saying?

Lol I do that/... ill just go back to one of my answers and then read it and just be like O_o

How about you?

Updates:
You ever wish you could downvote yourself because you disagree with what you wrote at the time? lol

0|0
18|14

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 18

• Only 98% of the time :) thank goodness for the anonymous button.

0|2
    0|0
  • Yeah, mainly the ones I wrote when I first signed up for this site. I was laughing my ass off the other day because of the things I wrote when I first signed up here.. one of them was about guys liking anal and why they did and I wrote some sh*t saying watch out those boys might become gay ha ha wtf.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, one time I got best answer and was reading over the question and what I wrote and was like wtfudge? :0 but none the less I thanked her for giving me the honor

0|1
    0|0
  • Haha yes I do! I also get people commenting on my answers which kinda bugs me if they say/ disagree with my favorite pc game or think what type of dog I like is "outrageous." lol things like that.

0|1
    0|0
  • 98% of my answers are like that...and I don't even drink.

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes and I wish I able to delete it tho...

1|1
    0|0
  • A lot.

I wish I could delete some of my answers off of the sexuality section, too. I was blatantly answering every sexual question, and now I get creepers adding me all. You reap what you sow though, I guess.

0|1
    0|0
  • Haha, I have yet to see an answer of mine like that. But I have seen some of my answers and so how smart/intelligent they sounded and I'm like Wait...I actually KNEW THAT? :P

0|1
    0|0
  • I feel that way with a couple answers where I have to wonder if I was high that day.

0|1
    0|0
  • haha yeah sometimes lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Plenty of times. Then I'll feel guilty if I totally mislead the person :/ I feel like saying 'No, wait! That's not what I meant at all!'

0|1
    0|0
  • I would love to be able to edit or delete an answer...

Same with questions!

0|1
    0|0
  • happened to me gazillion times. haha. I'm like WTH! >.< total fail.

0|1
    0|0
  • haha...oh yes pleny of times lol

0|1
    0|0
  • That's why I submit questions on anon

0|1
    0|0
  • yes. and also sometimes I findd that my answers are so smart I wonder where the hell I got that knowledge from

1|2
    0|0
  • Yeah, and I hope nobody else notices how stupid it is! lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol yeah a couple of times

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Happens a lot when I answer from my phone. Stupid onscreen keypad.

0|2
    0|0
  • Nope, but only because I figger eveyone else does it for me. ; - )

0|1
    0|0
  • Haha, yes, that has happened to me once or twice, mostly my answers when I first signed on and other recent ones that were good but could have been worded differently.

0|1
    0|0
  • I do that with questions, I ask a lot of stupid questions

0|2
    0|0
  • Lol. I haven't made an answer that bad, but sometimes if I answer before I go to sleep I end up with more typos than I expected.D:

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I've done that before. I looked at a really OLD answer and was like WTF how did I come up with that? I sounded so.. Insightful haha

0|1
    0|0
  • Only a few times, where the answer I gave clearly showed I misinterpreted the question/story. But overall I'm more annoyed over those irreversible spelling errors D:

0|1
    0|0
  • Not with an answer , but it has happened to me with my questions :P

0|1
    0|0
  • nah everything I say is f***ing gold. ...ill probably regret this later

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, then I went anonymous.

1|1
    0|1
  • Alot of the answers I wrote in the past seem almost irrelevant

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, I post drunk sometimes so it's bound to happen.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like this one? Oh...SNAP! :)

0|2
    2|0