How many friends do you have on Girls ask Guys and...

how many do you have on Facebook?

and which ones do you talk the most on chat?

me: 127 friends here and talk kind of regularly with at least 20 of them,

on Facebook I have 307 friends, I know all of them but just talk with 9 and 4 of those I've met here.

Most Helpful Girl

• Here 99

Facebook 621

I talk to most of em on here at least lol

What Guys Said 15

• On here, not many Like 9 or so? I talk to whoever is on when I'm bored. As for Facebook, I think maybe like 110. Over the summer I deleted like 300 people that I just didn't really consider to be my "friends" and had no reason to keep in touch with them. Out of the 110, I keep in touch with almost all of them, and if they are online I will often randomly chat with them. I figured anybody I wasn't willing to talk to out of the blue wasn't somebody I needed to keep as a Facebook friend.

• here , don't know , about 20 or so

Facebook 215

I talk about the same on both jhmm no probably more on Facebook, some people from here I have on Facebook XD

• I have 23, only because I treat a friend list like an actual friend list, not a name whoring ego gauge that gets better with a higher number. I talk to around 50% of them, which is a good percentage. If it were any lower, I start deleting.

• 51.

I only talk to 5 or so on chat. And no one has my Facebook id.

• 72 here

and I can't figure out where the friends count is anymore on Facebook (I almost never use it). I think it's like 50 there? I dunno. I really don't pay attention to it.

And I don't really chat with many. Just a handful. I suck at the whole social thing.

• 38 friends here, don't really talk to a lot of people only around 5 now. Don't have a Facebook account

• It says 199, but I only talk to a handful of them. Most were people just randomly adding me.

And no Facebook for me.

• On here I used to have about 80 but deleted all the inactive people and now have about 40.

On Facebook I have about 630? And I talk to both pretty frequently, but only one or two on here.

• 410 on fb. chat to about 10-20 regularly.

45 on GaG a lot of random girls ask to add me but we never really speak. I used to chat a lot more on here but not so many interesting and open people to talk to anymore.

• 192 here and 947 on Facebook

• 7, 61, and I never initiate chats.

• 0

• On here 24, up from about 4 a few days ago. On Facebook something like 34, down from like 380. lol

• Probably more if people would stop leaving the site. Maybe one. Two, three at the most.

• A lot

Don't have FB

About 3 or 4 really

What Girls Said 7

• 85 on here and 424 on Facebook. I don't talk to anyone regularly anymore, but if I'm online (which isn't too often), I'll talk to people I know, or whoever wants to talk to me. On Facebook I chat with friends I see from day to day, some people who've moved away, and a few cousins on the other side of the world. There's also a girl I used to talk to on here that I now talk to on Facebook, since she deleted her account.

• On here I have 148 friends. I hardly talk to any of them. None regularly.

On Facebook I have 232 friends. I talk to about 20 of them pretty regularly on chat; but they're all people I know in real life - so I have, at some point, spoken to all of them, in chat and in person.

• On here I have 302.

On Facebook I have 308.

On here I talk to a good amount.

On Facebook I talk to 3 people.

:(

• i have both.. I have 330 on fb and 97 friends on here.. I talk more on here for chat but I don't even talk to a whole lot of peeps just a handful.. on fb I send more messages because most the time I'll try to reach friends on fb that aren't on chat.

• I have close to 50,but only talk to a couple regularly. Facebook-around 50. I used to have more,but I deleted them. Plus there's only one I really talk to there-she's my bff:D

• 22 friends I think on here. I deleted a lot of people that I wasn't talking to. Facebook, I have just over 200 friends.

• Gag like 20 but don't speak to any

On fb about 201 that was the number at least the last time I deactivated it