Have you ever looked at someones profile because they seem odd?

That's the only time I do! Well no I lie I looked at a guys profile because he appeared to be attractive but usually if someone like answers odd or ask a question odd I've got to look lol. I don't know I'm a tard

• Yea I know what you mean !!!!!
    100% (8)83% (5)93% (13)Vote
  • No your a tard :P
    0% (0)17% (1)7% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep, but then I've seen it was my own..

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I like good questions, that take a biy of thought to answer, because simple Qs are boring, and so are the replies, take some thought, and get a good response, them are the ones I look at, and if she sounds nice, then that aswell lol,x

0|0
    0|0
  • I only look at girls profiles if they have an interesting profile picture. Then, I look at what they are interested in, and other personal stuff they posted.

0|0
    0|0
  • I look if they're odd and also if they're cute, or if they gave an answer I liked I'd give their profile a look. Other than that, nah

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea only if they have a picture though.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• ya I do look if they had an interesting answer to get an idea where they're coming from.. or if they're attractive or have asked me to be friends I usually check em out..

0|0
    0|0
  • if they gave me answer I like, then I check what kind of person they are. If they're the 'thoughtful and Quiet type' then that's a bonus because the guy I like is the thoughful and quiet type

0|0
    0|0