When do you usually get on GAG?

I usually do late at night when I can't sleep. Very rarely I will during the day. I get restless at night and its hard for me to fall asleep. Like tonight...its 7:40 am and I am still awake. Hah.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• My job is at home so I can monitor GAG during the day. If I can't sleep, I get on sometimes. If you have real difficulty sleeping, you might ask your doc for something to help.

• *sigh* I have a huge list of reasons to go to the doctor, my sleeping pattern is last xD I don't have a doctor atm, I recently had to go to the immediate care center for my ears.

• Worst case, go to the community clinic but get treated, please.

• Yeah and problem is, something always starts a good convo going so you delay going to bed because of gag lol,x

• This is very true! Hahah.

• One could wish xD same to you.

• Thanks, wish away, you got nothing to lose,x

• Late at night, usually get on around 1-2 am. Only reason its at night is I get thinking about being alone and relationships and whole bunch of other things. Then when I'm on here, helping people out and seeing other peoples misfortunes eases the pain.

• Ummmm... Whenever I get a chace really... But one thing bugs me... Surely 7:40am is not longer tonight? :)

• For me, it's just like whenever I have nothing better to do but I'm up aswell so you can hit me up :D

• I'm on GAG at the moment because I've got a case of eczema that's so itchy that it woke me up 15 minutes ago.

• I get on right after you *rubbing hands together stalkishly* ;)

What Girls Said 2

• Whenever I'm free I usually surf the internet and this is the 2nd site I open ... well the 1st site is Facebook then I directly open this site ..

• Whenever I'm bored