Does your partner know you're on GAG?

I personally hide this from her. mostly because my questions/answers will likely involve her and id rather her not know. I'd rather it just be my own thing.

although it might prove to be a problem when I get enough xper for the victorias secret giftcard and I have to explain where I got it

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, he does. He has an account on here too (he was interested in checking it out after hearing me talk about it), though he doesn't use it often.

What Girls Said 8

• Nope...actually I don't really tell anyone I use this site.

• my boyfriend knows I even told him to join it too because I think he would like it. I'm not hiding anything so why would I care if he knows..oooo cool that's what I'm going for too ut I got a long long ways too goo

• yeah he knows. he's actually on here too lol

• The guy I'm talking to now, he knows. I mean.. he read my answers and questions on here. I don't think it matters too much.

• Lol I don't have a significant other, but if I did I probably wouldn't tell him. It's weird telling my parents where I get all my Amazon money when I keep getting stuff in the mail. I get some Amazon money from doing surveys, but I get the majority of it from here.

• He knows because he's here too lol

• lol, I completely understand what you mean and hell no! My man doesn't know that ask stuff on GAG just because their mainly questions about him or us as well lol and he'd totally scope me out. :) so your cool.

• lol I wasn't worried if I was doing anything wrong, was just curious to see what others said.

any ideas on the gift card excuse? (assuming I get that high, which I intend to)

• you won it in a sweepstakes lol and if you really want brownie points just throw in there that it was a contest for Valentines day coming up. And add in some mushy stuff like, you know that she'd love it so why not make her as happy as she makes you. :) and presto! if she tries to scope you out just kiss her and that'll give you enough time to think of what else to say LOL

• Lol yeah, he knows.

What Guys Said 2

• My girlfriend knows but she does not this site because it has too many repetitious questions.

• no partner :l