Did you know that GAG isn't blocked at my school?

It's really awesome!

I expected it to be!

Yay for computer classes :)

Is it blocked at your school?

it smells like B.O. mixed with computers in here today... >.>

Most Helpful Guy

• I would be surprised if it was. Not many people know of this site, aside from people who are actually members.

What Guys Said 4

• it's blocked at my work :(

• Well I know that now! It's not a very well known site, so it's not that strange that it isn't blocked.

• It hasn't been blocked in any school district I was apart of when I was in school

• Not on my phone, where I use it the most away from home. Never tried it on a school computer though.

What Girls Said 4

• Nope when I was a sophomore and junior in high school I'd go to the library and my computer classes and come on here all the time. Made me fail a class or two lol, the only thing that was blocked was meebo so I couldn't talk to anyone through chat but everything else was open sesame.

• At my school it's blocked lol

• That surprises me it's not blocked! YAY!

• Haha, I'm in college so I don't really know if any sites are blocked. I would guess it probably isn't at my high school because nobody knows about it. Even if it wasn't, I wouldn't have gone on it in high school because it would be kind of embarrassing. lol

• I think it's sad that barely any high schoolers know about this!

Every time I tell people about this they think it's weird and creepy. But it really isn't, it really helpful. I love this place :)

(It's not embarrassing D: )

More people should know about it >:(

• Nooo don't tell people about it. I want to keep this place a secret lol.