Do you think you are more experienced than most people on GAG?

Why or why don't you feel that way?

If you do what kind of experience do you have?

If you don't do you think your advice on here is still adequate?

Most Helpful Girl

• Do I think I'm more experienced? depends in what..

We all have certain topics we know a little better than others because we've all been through different things, so really there's no possible way someone could go out and say that they are the most experienced on this site.

Even if you haven't been through a situation yourself doesn't mean you can't provide adequate/helpful advice anyways.

As for topics I have experience in: Style, Relationship, Behaviour and Health.

What Girls Said 7

• I don't believe I am more "experienced" in ALL different issues in life, nor I believe that one single person has it all. I believe that each one of us knows a lot in at least one issue i.e. a woman who has a lot of experience dealing with abusive men, a guy who is a computer geek, a girl who studied a lot about nutrition, etc...and therefore each one of us can give valuable advice in this very issue. The problem is a lot of people give advice in stuff they have no clue about and thus misleading the person who is seeking advice. I worry about the Health section on GAG because that attracts many inadequate information that could be given.

• Yup,I surely do!

I may not be experienced in relationships however,I'm experienced in other areas that a lot of youngins here have yet to experience. Such as,home buying,pregnancy/child rearing/single Motherhood,etc.

I'm drinking at the moment,so that's all I can think of. LOL!

• I dunno. I can't say out of thousands of users on here that I may have more experience than someone else. I may have done more living than some, but generally I draw from my experiences and try to share based on that. If my advice helps someone in a small way then my good deed is done.

• Even though I am in my 30s I still feel I have learned a lot from here. We can't all be expert in everything.

So no I don't think I am more exp. than most people.

I think a lot of my advice comes from my personally exp. so I would say yes.

• Naw, I'm learning everyday.

• I am in a way more experienced that others because the influx of new users are for lack of a better word..."children". So with my years,i have more experience than them at least. :)

• I don't think anyone can call themselves more experienced than someone else. Everyone has there own experiences and there's no right or wrong answer to those experiences. I think I learn more from everyone else than they do from me!

What Guys Said 10

• Nope, I'm only 7 years old compared to everyone else so not really. I think I just see both sides of the coin on whatever the issue is. Most people over analyze , I see facts, who,what, when,where,why, the probability , understanding ones psyche and making educated guesses.

Some people let the xper go to their head, and some of them walk around with too much pride but personally we all are just a bunch of people who have the best intentions of helping others.

• no, I'm not that presumptuous to assume things about random people on the net that I know very little (if anything at all) about. there are loads of people with all kinds of life experiences from different age ranges here. some users express that wisdom well while others may not.

• I'm the type of guy whose successful with women and yet I continue to read books on the subject and I still go to seminars when ever I can. Back in 2008 I was invited on stage by David DeAngelo for one of his double your dating seminars for some Q&A time.

Does that make me more experienced them most? Probably, but knowing how I view the experience level of most others on this site I'm reluctant to outright say yes. Who would believe me anyways?

• interesting. I used to get his weekly emails.

• At the end of the first day a group of us hit the strip looking for women with him. The guy's good with his words. He often opens up conversations with the weirdest sh*t. I stole one of his openers and I still use it to this day... "I hate clowns"

• In some ways I have a great deal more experience than others. In other ways I am inexperienced. I generally stay away from questions where I feel I am not able to provide useful answers. For instance, I think I have a great deal of experience helping with personal issues, family issues, and friendship issues, but I don't think that when it comes to having good advice for relationships I am probably below average.

• Nah I think we're all even, it's just that we have different experiences and can see things from different angles.

• Yawn...Depends on the subject, the day etc...think I view the world a little differently than some...so...maybe age isn't that much advantage? idk...(:

• 1.Im not saying I am but hey, who knows where I stand.

2. Been in relationships(including a serious one), Has had sex numeral times just not with many girls, & clearly I'm not a virgin.

3.wahhh...?

• Nope, less. I'm just sexy, intelligent and innocent.

• Yep. I'm older... I've had longer to live and experience life.

• My experience > [(other GAGers) + (Hendrix)] ^ 69

• And if 6 was 9, it would be > [(other GAGers) + (Hendrix)] ^ 99.

• Yeah! JIMI...(: A Merman I should Turn To Be..(: