How did you find GaG?

Hi I am new to this site. Well I was bored just searching for things on the Internet and I stumbled on this site, is it the same for most of the people on here?

Updates:
well I was really impressed by the concept of this site and its design too it is really fun to use it much better the Facebook I think

0|1
6|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Thats a good question... Probably google brought me here and I've been addicted ever since.

0|0
    0|0
    • same here I was bored so was reading some garbage on google and it brought me to this site 2 days back addicted since then lol

• Thanks for BA!

What Girls Said 5

• Google

0|1
    0|0
  • I used to try to answer questions about myself and relationships through google searches...this site came up a lot. One day, I decided to join.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like everyone else,I had a question and this site came up. I didn't become active though until last fall.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think I was looking for what guy thought of girls doing something and this site came up and ever since then I have been addicted to it

0|0
    0|0
  • I searched a question in google and this site came up.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I remember 3-4 years ago I had a problem. Googled it and it brought me here. The answer I found definitely change how things could have played out in my life had I not gotten that knowledge from here. So now several years later I'm back here with my experience hoping to help the next guy/gal xD

0|0
    0|0
  • googled a sex question and ended up here

0|0
    0|0
  • Question research. And I should have been long gone by now. But I'm still here.

0|0
    0|0
  • google

0|0
    0|0