Has the admins been favoring the mods and popular people off of GaG, to take over their homepage and this site

I've been noticeing lately all of the popular people and mods have been getting all the spotlight. By posting their questions to the GaG homepage, it just seems that popular people are getting all the answers and fame off of questions that could be way better! What are your opinions?

Gag homepage; www girlsaskguys . Com

Most Helpful Girl

• You spend xper to get a featured question so it's not the admins choosing. And the homepage is just recently asked questions? ..again not chosen by admin. I'm sorry you feel that way. You are the main part of the site! Without people like you the mods would have nothing to mod and the admin would have nothing to admin!

• Thanks, your really sweet :)

• Oooo! Thanks QA :)

• Admins can choose who to "promote" but that's not common. A lot of well known people, are so because they're on here so often so you happen to see them more. They may become editors, which means all their myTakes will be featured and shown on the homepage at some point.
      But like krystalmeth said, every user counts. I like seeing new people join and become super active here. :)

What Girls Said 2

• Well, I am a mod and I do not see my questions being 'home' paged. It is just the actual popular questions. Maybe the 'popular' people on here are more interesting..I don't know. However, I am not popular, so I do not speak for myself.

• Lol! You got a cute photo, according to gag you are just popular enough to receive mod ;)

• lol, thank you. =] and, ha. No one really knows me on here. haha. I just got lucky ;-)

• GAG 'fame'? Really?

What Guys Said 5

• no, I used to consider myself popular, and I had my answers taken down all the f***ing time because of BS reasons

• If you think you question/answer has been taken down for unjustifiable reasons then tell admin. and they will see whether it was justifiably removed. Don't just accept what a mods done of you don't believe it's right.

• yeah, and it was a waste of my time when I was answering 100 questions a day and like 5 of them would get taken down

• Hmm, they should be messaging you back. You are aware that they send the reply to your email account and not your GAG account?

• Questions featured on the homepage are selected automatically with the help of certain different variables, including answer count, rating etc.

• Although I have heard many complaints regarding "favoritism", I have been unable to ascertain that this has been occurring...oh..I've run into a couple of "crony situations" but that hardly conveys "rampant abuse" to me...I am not saying the complaints I have heard are unfounded..only that I have not observed them..."inconsistent deletions" or "subjective approval/disapproval of lifestyles or sexual activities" remain my largest concern...(:

• By front page you mean popular right? if you notice when you click on GAG it shows you a list of questions, well they are under the 'popular' category, meaning they are being answered a lot. I believe that may be why you see them on the front page

• I disagree. I do see some that have been answered only 3 or 4 times! Popular people like u, always gets the advantage :)

• Like I said...if you click "answer" at the top of the page it will take you to 'recently asked questions'...kain6th just has happened to ask a question when you go to look...which is probably true that's why he has so many xper points, he's an avid user and ask loads of questions :)

• Who are these "popular" people you speak of? I thought the homepage stuff was random.