Do you have to give GaG your personal info (name, etc) to get the amazon gift card?

AND why did they cancel the victoria secret one?

thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• Go to the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page & when taken to the message page, check/mark "Redeem Xper" and tell the admins you want to redeem your Xper for an Amazon Card.

They will send the information to the email account you used to sign up for this site. You do not have to give your name, address, email or any other personal information.

Maybe the VS thing was temporary or was not doing well :/ I wish they would bring back the iTunes giftcard.

I also think they are asking for too many points for the Amazon Card as well as the VS card(which may have been why it didn't do so well, it was at such a low value of $25 for 5000 pts)

What Girls Said 3

• Great question I was wondering this too.

:( They canceled victoria secret, I was planning to get that giftcard soon. dammit.

now there's nothing there I really want.

• No you dont, just give them your email

had no idea they canceled the VS gift card. damn

• i don't think I had to give my name. I don't want to.

What Guys Said 1

• No. You just message admins that you want to redeem xper points and the code is sent to your registered e-mail address. That's it.