What is your #1 tip for using GirlsAskGuys?

Ladies & gentlemen! If you were to meet a brand new GirlsAskGuys member for the first time, what piece of advice would you give them for using GirlsAskGuys? You can mention your favorite feature, a tip for asking a question, ideas for a great title, etc. Let me know your #1, and we'll feature the best one in our monthly newsletter, and credit you! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the most important thing is to insure that your question can be understood by others. Sometimes I see questions with illegible spelling, grammar, etc, and I just don't know how to help them because I haven't the slightest clue what they're asking! Another important tip is to be very specific in your title. Make sure you include the KEY POINT in your question title so there's no confusion in what exactly it is you want to know. Communication is vital! Hope someone finds this helpful!

What Guys Said 15

• ONLY one?

Use the site for its indended purpose. That is, asking for and giving advice. NOT as a social networking site. There's a reason why (in the latest iteration of the site) we have no public chat and no ability to IM random users. If you happen to make friends here, great. But please, do not try to use this site as another Facebook. You'll only cheapen it that way.

• Everyone on here isn't who they say they are.

There a lot of creeps/weirdos on here.

Once you notice the troll questions vs. the normal questions you'll learn how to utilize the site better and talk to really amazing people :)

And above all don't get attached or addicted to this site.

My favorite feature is the comment feature. I like how you can ask rebound Q's.

How to ask a question?

Don't list every single detail but don't simplify it too much.

Too long and no one will read it

Too short and you won't get worthy answers.

Make sure your questions are grammatically correct, spell correctly, and use punctuation.

Example of why punctuation is powerful: link

Great Title:

Something that sparks interest.

This isn't for all guys and girls but generally,

Guys: Please don't be creeps to the girls. They will block you and no one wants to see your penis. They have p*rn if they want to see a penis.

Girls: Stop being creeps. And learn of what you want before you do anything.

THIS GOES FOR EVERYONE:

Ask and answer the question how you would want your answer and question to be be answered.

• Don't type like you're texting.

• If you scroll through an entire page of questions and you think they're all stupid, just leave. Don't punish yourself, don't keep looking for more. No need to delete the bookmark... just come back and try again later.

• I cannot stress this enough: Use punctuation!

• hmmm... a few...

1.) Don't ask anonymously questions such as "Will I look good in 'this' " or "Would 'this' haircut look good on me.

2.) Don't ask about Uggs. At all.

3.) If you're going troll, be creative.

4.) If you ask a "do you agree with this" type question, don't strike at the people who disagree with you.

5.) Don't ask if your d*** is too small or if it's odd you're still a virgin. It's been done to death.

6.) Refer to #2

7.) Here's one I'm guessing not many people consider, even I didn't until recently. If someone posts an answer that you find completely disagreeable, check their profile and see where they are from. It could simply be culturally based.

8.) Refer to #2

• Put your profile on private because be creepers out there. Arrrrggh. *in best pirate voice*

And the one thing I wish they would change about GAG is when an Anonymous user asks a question and does not allow others to go Anonymous. That's hypocritical yo!

• The most insightful questions are normally in Behavior or Relationships,

• Beware of disagreeing with a super moderator. Sorry LondonPrincess but this supermod thing isn't effective. It attracts people who are on major power and ego trips. These kinds of people usually have very strong religious or political views and use this site to ensure there ideas prevail. That means leaving on what they want and deleting what they don't want. I would be happy to point out some examples to admin if they give me the time of day.

• My tip? LondonPrincess is a fox! Try to impress her and you just might get lucky!

Boy oh boy, I sure hope my tip gets featured :D

• Stay cool. No matter what the circumstances. If someone agrees with you, great. If they disagree, it's best to not react. A reaction is exactly what they're looking for.

• Watch out for the wrath of the admins.

• Do a little bit of searching before you post your question.

"Do Long Distances Relationships Work?" has been asked more than once.

• Biggest tip?

Some people don't want help. They just want to post the same crap "question" over and over and over and over again. Don't spend any time writing out long detailed involved answers which are trying to help someone unless you can deal with the fact that he or she might be back next week, or next month, asking the same question. (This goes for every bloody penis size question too.)

• Don't ask "Why is he staring?" and "does this mean he likes me?" questions. How would we know? Ask the guy yourself.

What Girls Said 4

• Remember that the people asking genuine questions are PEOPLE. They need help. If all you're going to do is ridicule them or be sarcastic, it discourages them from using this site for what it was created for. Even though it's "just the internet," try to be truly helpful.

• Give your honest opinion to questions and don't worry about being wrong or right

• stay away from the pervs

• Keep in mind that its harder to tell the sane, insightful people from the batsh*t crazy lunatics when you're online.