Why are you on GAG right now?

I'm bored with nothing to do so I'm just sitting here on gag, answering questions thoughtlessly. Kinda realized I don't talk to anyone here but like 3 people and they aren't on so yeah, why are you here right now?

0|1
11|19

Most Helpful Girl

• Firstly, I understand what you mean about when the people who talk to you the most go offline, it all goes quiet. ^^

Secondly, I would say I am here because I find here entertaining, I like hearing about peoples lives and help if I can, at the same time I learn more about myself. Overall I find it quite rewarding. ^^

2|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• I'm here because Facebook is full of drama that I can't stand. I've always enjoyed giving honest advise and understand how other think and how they feel.

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 words: Amazon Gift Card.

1|0
    0|0
    • Same but I'm not on enough to get it anytime soon

• I'm almost there took me almost a year lol, with the time spent f***ing around here getting 20$ worth of giftcard I could have started 2-3 businesses xD buuut this is somehow mindlessly entertaining

• I'm on GAG right now because I am bored and available so why not go on GAG and see what new questions there are. I find this site very helpful and entertaining at the same time. I like it! =)

0|0
    0|0
  • I need a break between episodes so I browse around some forums just to see what's going on before I dive onto the next.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am curious to meet new people and know what they think...

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually feel like I'm reintroducing myself to this site. I joined almost two years ago when I was going through a really tough time and now I restumbled upon this site after forgetting about it so we'll see how it goes for now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I haven't been on for the past 2 or 3 weeks, so just came to check to see if any of my questions were answered, ( they weren't -.-), but yea...

0|0
    0|0
  • To help and be helped

0|0
    0|0
  • To chat and perv on women. OFC!

2|0
    2|2
  • just reading some of the posts lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Im board and trying to get my a** up to go out and do yard work.

0|0
    0|0
  • Too ill to do anything else.

0|0
    0|0
  • Answering questions

0|0
    0|0
  • I kinda like it. And it cures boredom.

0|0
    0|0
  • Trolling.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wondering why you look so helpless and lost in your avatar. :O

0|0
    0|0
  • i m here on gag, so that I meet you ;p

0|0
    0|0
  • I work 6 days a week on my computer so I come here when I'm not giving quotes or analyzing.

0|0
    0|0
  • So I could give you a best answer. :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• BECAUSE I HAVE NO LIFE. GOD.

oh and i`m bored and too tired to actually get up and do something more worthwhile. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • i was just talking to some of my guy friends here, and trying to talk with another two, while I'm waiting for my husband to get home :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey B.S. lol, be nice to the other GAGers!

0|0
    0|0
    • Nah, don't wanna. Answer your phone already girl, your annoying me

• Right now I am on GAG to be helpful and give out answers.

USUALLY I'm on GAG to ask questions regarding my relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm specifically on right now because I have a tummy ache and I can't seem to seep it off.

0|0
    0|0
  • right now, because I don't feel good, Facebook is over, I've read what I wanted to on twitter, and I'm a lazy f*** lol

0|0
    0|0
  • waiting for one of my best friends to come on and anwsering question I want 20 bucks to amazon lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Because I'm bored

0|0
    0|0
  • getting hit on by guys, not that I mind lol but sometimes its too much ^^

1|0
    4|1
  • Now, I'm just bored. And looking for questions to answer.

0|0
    0|0