Do you think the girls on GAG are representative of real life girls?

No offense but I always feel that the majority of girls on here (especially the regular users) seem to be either very young and inexperienced or unattractive and lonely geeks)

Not trying to offend anyone but that's how I feel. Am I wrong?

Most Helpful Guy

• Some will surely hit on the drum with an important countenance - here! hahaha

What Girls Said 13

• They exist in real life so they're representative of some girls, just not all girls. I don't think the majority of them fit only certain molds, not that I've noticed at least, but it's your opinion.

• I never paid that much attention. My only point in coming to the site is to offer advice to help young people. If someone thinks I'm unattractive, homely, lonely, crass or whatever I don't really give a phuck. I have been treated like sh*t by a lot of people in my life so there comes a point where I stop caring.

• What is your take on the Guys?

You also must have some very unrealistic idea's if you think the majority of girls here are unattractive?

I also see quite a variance in ages from yes young and inmateure to a great many beyond their twenties, and thirties.

• and yet the punches were never held back again, that was kind of a low blow there.

• I would never let a slur from someone that is such a coward that they use Anonymous for their sign in name.

• I don't know if you are a guy or a girl, lets just refer to you as 'thing'

• gee,thanks.

we are,we're not robots,but our opinions could confuse you,we come from different cultures,with different experiences so we might not match up with the girls you meet,but that's impossible anyway,we're all different. and the whole geek thing-most people on here are geeks,and are lonely,but that's kind of the point-helping each other with boy-girl issues which geeks tend to have.

• I agree with you, same for guys too. With a few exceptions I believe most people on here are just as you described

• Wow! I'm new to this but I just feel like this is a site that some people come to just to vent out without being judged. Some people don't have that person that they can talk to about ANYTHING some are on here just for entertainment and might just be goofing around. I, on the other hand, am on here because I like to give advice and voice my opinion! So yea you can't judge every girl by others.

• Which category do I fall in to?! Lol

• The former, obviously

• I kind of agree, but what about the guys? half the guys on here are perverts. and if you think that girls on here are like that then don't talk to them. duh.

• Regardless of their status, unattractive, lonely, inexperienced; these are real life girls/ women and real life opinions and experiences.

• lol I feel exactly the same way about guys on here except the unattractive and young part...but I think woah they must be really lonely.

• nope. we all have issues

• Why is this any different Facebook or Twitter? You believe they are real life right and people are literally on Facebook and Twitter all day everyday so as far as the lonely part, what's the difference? This is a social site of some peoples choice but that doesn't make them lonely. For me I'm here a lot and I am not lonely I just like to stimulate my mind with the debates of the site.

• Girls on GAG are girls in real life too. Sure, they're representative of other girls out there.

• other girls who fit the description in my details right?

• Honestly, I think there are more normal girls on here than you think.

What Guys Said 6

• Yikes, and the punches were never held back but I'm just a commentator in the upcoming fight that's about to happen.

To answer the question, yes and no. You have some what of a point, just said it in a way that's was ..well... a bit too harsh but you have a point.

I don't really pay too much attention to the females on here, if I do, then its a rare number. Some of the girls I met are nice, some are rude, some are in between, some are blunt, some are sweet as hell. There will always be a diversity where ever you go, nothing you can do. You pick out what works best for you and you run along with her, or skip hop, whichever you prefer.

• I wouldn't really think of GAG members as a section of society since we are all from different countries with different cultures and customs. Even during the course of the day, if you only post questions in the morning then you may only be reaching out to that audience that happens to be on at that particular time.

I'd take the answers as opinions and not representative of the whole of society or even all females in the world.

• I am offended... because you essentially encouraged women to badmouth the men on the forum. :P Oh, yeah... and actually I don't think there's anything wrong with the women on the forum (and yeah that was supposed to be genuine, not sarcastic... I know how it sounded :P).

• yeah I find myself disagreeing with people then I see pics ofthem and they be ugggggly and I just think I don't care what they think because id never date them anyways

• Even some male users (like me) are secretly very young and inexperienced or unattractive and lonely girls. You've called my bluff.

• you do look like a bi**h

• for the most part they are just like girls in reality, there are however some obnoxious exceptions lol