Give us the story of how your Screen/Profile Name was created...

This should be fun

Explain how you came up with your screen name

On GAG and other screen names you might have

Also tell us when or if you would ever change it and what the determining factor of changing it would be?

I am sure some keep old accounts forever but what is it that makes you change it at one point and what is it that makes you keep it?

The poll question is a deeper look into this...

Who has a stronger attachment to their screen names, Men or Women?

• Men
  • Women
  • Giraffe's

Most Helpful Girl

• Lolz well I think this one is pretty self explanatory and there's a story behind it I guess but it's quite easy to guess. I have another user name for another site though and it's Fallingincirlcles...Because when I make a mistake sometimes I tend to instead of learning from it and letting it go..Repeating exactly what was wrong in the first place. I'll change this one when I find someone special..And I'll probably never change the other because well everyone makes mistakes...And sometimes when you go back and try to fix everything you end up making it again. I think the attachment part though isn't for a certain gender...But more so for those who have a name that means something important to them. When significance comes into play..Attachment is an easy thing no matter who you are.

What Girls Said 7

• ive always been considered a hippie and my birthday is jan 22

i don't think ill ever change it lol :P

• I think mine is pretty self-explanatory, haha

And I just couldn't come up with anything else at the time :-)

I would change it, except then the few people that recognize me on here would have no idea who I was.

• it used to be xzinax,so now it's xzinax2. it's my name-zina,the x's are for being straight edge (no drinking,drugs,smoking and I'm a vegetarian+i like rock),bands used to do it with their names too...it also sounds a bit like xanax lol.

• My birth name is Krystal. KrystalMeth was my nickname that my brothers gave me and then it just stuck. Even though my name changed to Olivia, my nickname stayed lol :)

• It's a nickname that I created for myself. I use it as a screenname on other sites, too. If I want to change it, it's because I've found another name that I like better.

• Well I like rainbows and so I decided to say that I see a rainbow and then I added a 2 because it made sense. Like you see a rainbow and I see a rainbow too. That's a good idea for a username. ucarainbow2. lol Ok..umm I wouldn't change it. I don't care if my usernames are stupid.

• Username generator. LOL.

What Guys Said 5

• My nickname was given to me by my brothers and it kinda just stuck with me.

Phoenix because I have a fascination with the sky and an optimistic thinker and I appear younger then my actual age.

So I guess Phoenix just fits me, if I could change, I would just take out the number.

• When I first made my arrival on the internet, I was a fan of the Fire Emblem game on the GBA at the time, and I'd come across the Neoseeker forums. I'd been lurking on the Fire Emblem board there, until I decided to join the fray and make an account. I thought for a while about possible names to use that would also be available for me to use, so I decided to choose a character from FE.

I ended up picking 'The Hero Hartmut' (who is a posthumous character, having been a general in the Scouring, a war taking place 1,000 years before the events of the game in which humans banished the dragons from the continent of Elibe), and the name just kinda stuck with me everywhere on the web I went ever since. Sometimes I'd keep 'The Hero' at the front of the name, sometimes I'd drop it (like here).

Nevertheless, so long as I'm on the internet, the name 'Hartmut' is intrisically linked to me. Except on Mibba; my brother decided to steal my user name for that site.

• Leonchau101 is my First and last name and the 101 I just got off of my sister and been using this same exact user-names for many different websites ect.

• This one, I thought real men cry, then I thought of 'fly', think it was because of that guy on Stargate Atlantis, LOL. The rest, well, I could write a book on it.

• The most flashes are zick-zack lightnings. I am an enlightener and/or it is my wish.