Victorias secret giftcards?

when I go into xper points the victorias secret gift card no longer shows up. although I don't have enough points for it yet I was planning on getting it. does anyone know why it isn't there anymore and if its coming back?

Most Helpful Guy

• They'd only remove it if they don't offer it anymore. Maybe there was some issue with the purchasing of it or maybe there just wasn't enough demand for them to leave it up really. You can always get the amazon gift card, $20 can go a good way towards lots of stuff. Yeah I'd say get the amazon one.

Also are they serious of this no ad thing? I don't remember seeing it before so it seems new to me. Why would anyone cash that in? You can always get adblock and stop the ads across all sites instead, so what function would the no ad thing serve since it's only for this site and adblock would cover that for free as well as others anyways.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• I noticed that a few days ago too. But no, they tend to change up the prizes randomly. There probably was a problem with purchasing the giftcards. It was the only one that I would have used so I hope they replace it with something decent.

• The amazon one, amazon is just such a win ha ha you can find like anything you need on it. Plus I'm a prime member so I do love those gift cards since whatever I want I get free shipping on too lol

• I know how to shop on Amazon.. lol. just not my cup of tea.

• Haha sorry, didn't mean that you didn't and didn't mean it to sound that way, I'm just biased towards amazon and feel they just make my life easy

And now you got me wanting tea thanks lol

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO seriously? I was waiting for it and I literally just got there. DAMN.

• I realized that today...I wanted to earn 5000 for it...but I decided to cash in 4000 amazon card instead.

• that stinks. I almost got it but when I realized that it was only for online usage and shipping is expensive, I wasn't so keen on getting it anymore.

• They probably arent' being redeemd for as much

• I noticed that a while ago. I know with the itunes gift cards they were having issues, so maybe they were having issues with the VC ones too. I don't know. Also maybe they're out of stock or something. Kind of sucks for people who wanted those.