When you post anonymously on here do you worry that others will know it's you anyway?

Like they deduced it from something you said? When you see anonymous posts do you think you know who it is?

Most Helpful Girl

• i never posted anonymous...because everyone will know it is me...

I am the only 81 year old geezer who acts like a young girl...and cusses alot.

I never answer anonymous. Because I like to be seen and heard. It makes me proud.

• Are you insecure about your age?

• Nah. I just made a mistake with my age..but I come to know..it has kept me away from predators.

• +1 for your middle line about being a geezer.

What Girls Said 13

• It's crossed my mind, but I don't really know anyone who uses GAG so I don't think anyone even knows who I am either way. I have wondered though when I use names if someone I know might recognize me even if he/she doesn't even know I'm on GAG. I leave most names blank...

• Not really. I mean maybe a few people notice, but probably not, and even if they do I don't mind. And yeah, there are some people whose writing style I can recognize pretty easily.

• Nobody here knows me, so I don't go anonymous anyway...but if I did I don't think people would, I think my typing is too standard

• There's a few people on here I can point out even when they're anonymous. When I do I change how I write and talk to make it not seem like me, just because I can ask some personal stuff and I feel like I'm very obvious. ._.

• No, most of the time no. It depends on what question you're asking, like if you had messaged someone the day before and they said that they liked you and gave some very personal information, then you turned around and asked a question about it, they would prob guess it was you.

• No usually, although even as anon some people can already tell its me xD

• i doubt the way I answer Q's is that unique,and even if they did know-i don't really care.

• I don't think I worry a lot about things

• Yeah I do..in fact,I figured someone out earlier. Bwahahaha...

• Yeah, actually. I'm a pretty avid poster here, and there are a lot of things about me that I think are fairly unique (there aren't many other people that I've seen who are in the same situations as I am), plus I'm in an age range that isn't one of the most common age ranges... so I think that at least some people might be able figure out who I am.

And yeah, sometimes I get the feeling that I know who an anonymous users is (and occasionally find out that I'm right).

• yeah. I can figure out some people and that why

• nope. I don't care enough about that to worry

• NOt usually.

What Guys Said 5

• I'll only make an anonymous post once in a blue moon, but I won't be surprised if my literary style is easily recognisable.

• Nope. I've never posted anonymously. We're all practically anonymous anyways. I don't really care what people know about me.

• I think I know who you are

• Please amuse me and take a half million guesses only to be wrong on all of them :)

• was a joke

• Only on small occasions have I figured out whom some anonymous users are, and I really don't use it myself, so, no worries there.

• Some people always seem to know it's me.