Girls, is it creepy if you're complimented on this site?

Just curious. Is it creepy or flattering? If creepy why? If flattering no need to explain ;-)

1|1
12|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah it's very flattering indeed :)

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Shouldnt it depend on the so-called compliment ?

1|1
    0|0
  • It's flattering. Although I would also say that there is a certain level that can go into creepy.

So not creepy:, "Girl you look hot in your pics."

Creepy: "Girl you look so hot in these pics, where do you live because I wanna do you."

HAHAHA :)

0|1
    0|0
  • "You're pretty." - flattering

"I like Asians." - creepy

"Do you like an*l?" - creeper to the max, blocked

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on the compliment.. usually it's great but sometimes it can come across creepy haha.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's flattering but I'm the type who's passive so its no biggie.

2|0
    0|0
  • not creepy is "you're really pretty" or "you're hot" something like that. creepy would be "you're mad hot send me a nude" or "i bet you look great naked"

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah I don't talk it seriously.

0|0
    0|0
  • 9/10 times, it's creepy. I think most of what makes it creepy is that we can tell the guys complimenting us have added a ton of girls whom they've complimented. It can come off as him trying to get a girl online. Then that can make you wonder why he can't get a girl in reality and it's just weird.

0|1
    1|1
  • compliments are always nice

0|1
    0|0
  • If its just a compliement then it's fine, if it's complement in a "hitting on me" kind of way THEN I may find it creepy, depending on the user

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's not creep. I don't find it flattering either really. I don't take what people say on the internet too seriously.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Women tend to find guys creepy in general..and especially online

0|4
    1|2
  • I would hope I never creeped any girl out. I always try to keep it rather clean on here though. No comments that are going to be awkward.

0|0
    0|0
  • They find it flattering.

0|0
    0|0
  • Creepy as hell.

0|0
    0|0