Are there any men pretending to be women or women pretending to be men on GAG?

U can answer anonymous :P I just want to know why you do it :P

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty sure half the girls on here with "sexy" pics are guys. I asked a similar question before and it got deleted. I think the mods/admins don't like the idea that a lot of the profiles are fake to get around.

• yeahu are right. it would make the site look bad

• Without a doubt. Run a few of the "hot" pics through google image search sometime. It's amusing what you find.

• Wow. I guess it's not getting deleted! You go QA

What Girls Said 4

• Who cares? This is an advice site. It doesn't mater what gender you are when it comes to giving advice unless you are just coming on here to perv or hook up.

• I actually made a male account way, way back because I was tired of girls getting mean comments from guys in response to questions like "are stretch marks ugly" and "is 150 pounds fat"... I got angry and felt there was a misrepresentation of how guys feel about it. So I made a male account and pretended to be the kind of guy my wonderful boyfriend is. It didn't last very long, I felt bad about it after a while :P

• Not I. I am woman,hear me roar!

• Yea me : p no jkim actually a girl. But that's a good idea Oo.

What Guys Said 5

• There are plenty of males pretending to be females, hence the huge gender disparity(this site is littered with female accounts).

Females on the other hand, seem to have no reason to hide behind a male cloak.

• im a man pretending to be a women pretending to be a man, does that count?

• I am a woman.

• yeah, I'm actually Kate Perry

• I know some of the girls do it because they don't want to be pestered. But mostly, I have no idea why they do it. I just know they do (because a few have come clean with me.)