What Xper redeem are you going for right now?

I'm going for the Amazon gift card. I'm halfway there!

Finally I have enough points! Don't know what to get yet tho :p

Most Helpful Guy

• i created this account for the sole purpose of getting that gift card. and once I got to 3,000 they f***ing changed the system. f*** me.

What Guys Said 9

• I'll probably get the Amazon gift card as well. Less than 100xp away.

• Feature question. If I ever have enough redeemable points for an Amazon gift card they'll ban me again, which makes sense I guess since it saves them money.

• ...We can get rewards for our xp?

• I honestly don't want anything.

• IDK, I have enough for anything right now lol

• Same! I need about 1500 more points

• Haven't even thought about it.

• feature a quesiton ... can you check out my question? link

• I completely forgot about those.

What Girls Said 12

• I always go for Amazon. =] Usually I save up until I can get two cards at once, because obviously you can do a lot more on Amazon with $40 than you can with $20, especially when shipping is involved. I've done the two giftcards at a time thing twice already, back when Amazon cards were 3000 points. Now they're 4000 points, and I was saving up for two again, but then decided I should just wait until I have enough to get three so I can get even more stuff at once, even though it was going to take much longer because of the point exchange increase. =P I hadn't checked in a while to see how far off I am, but I saw this question and decided to look, and apparently I'm only like 400 points away, haha. So I'll be cashing in pretty soon.

• I was going for the victorias secret card.. but it's not there anymore :(

I guess I'll go a few netflix cards? Does anyone know if it's possible to use those on an existing netflix account? Like if I already have one that I pay for, how do I apply these to an account?

if that ends up being too complicated I'll do amazon :)

• I want a bunch of amazon cards- saving up for a nice laptop and just wanting to get enough to pay for half of it.

• Now I want to give the Victoria's Secret gift card to my grandmother :-D

• I just donated a significant amount of points for the Charity Water campaign. I don't really need anything. I thought it was better to do for others in need.

• Either another Amazon gift card or Victoria's Secret. But I'm a long way off to both of them.:/

• The amazon card! I want it, I'm craving it. I desire it.

• Same I'm a little more then half way there lol

• An Amazon Gift Card. It will probably be my last.

• You just reminded me. I ordered my Amazon giftcard... wooHoo!

• Nothing. They raised the prices! Some 4x's what They were.

• Amazon card but I still got a way to go.