Why do you make your profile private?

Why do you make your profile on GAG private?

Or if it's not private why is it like that?

Updates:
i make mine private so people won't judge my answers based on my age, and so I won't have stalkers lol

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I make it private cus only VIPS can get in... you get exclusive club benefits like spam messages and cool wall posts.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• i don't know if mine is private or not, I usually have it private to avoid/turn off the people who add me just to flirt or whatever. Personally I don't mind or care but I'm just going to leave it public unless over time I change my mind.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you have a FB, would you want everyone in the world to be able to see your pictures? Posts? Your personal information; Birthday, Current City, Where you work etc...

I think the answer is NO.

Same for GAG some people have PIctures, information and or other stuff that non friends shouldn't see.

It's like if I ask you, why did you ask this question anonymously?

2|0
    0|0
    • well that was because I felt like it ha ha not really any reason. but I agree with you

• So I can turn down people who friend request me only looking to see what I have there, there are a lot of those people on here.

2|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• i don't,cause when I check someone's profile I usually answer some Q's the answered or asked too,so I think of it as a way of helping people get their Q more answers. I don't add anyone and I don't have any pics anyway.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mine is private to keep away the:

- trolls

- creeps

- a**holes

:)

1|2
    0|0
  • To keep stalkers away.

0|0
    0|0