How do you get rid of rude anon user?

There's this chick who asked an anon question and I answered it and didn't say the right thing so now she's on a hunt to get me lol. So it's getting annoying and I don't know how to get rid of her, she always goes anonymous so I can't block her... so what to do?

Yeah I know I could ask anon and put the block anon answers but who wants to do that all the time.

Most Helpful Girl

• Only thing you can do is report her answers/comments. A girl did a similar thing to me a little while ago, and then blocked me lol. Never found out who she was but she hunted down all my questions/answers and said some pretty nasty and uncalled for things.

For some reason, I feel like it may be the same chick who's harrassing you

What Guys Said 5

• Tell Admin. Cite some examples. They'll take care of it.

Users abusing other users, is something they take very seriously.

• Lol apparently not, I told them and showed them and they just took down the comments not my answer like I asked. Blah.

• No way for you to do it, and Admin won't, since you could see your Banned list and get her identity.

• Very true, dang it.

• Some people are just too much right? Its like if you don't want to hear different answers...why use this site in the first place?

• If she resorts to being a pissy idiot online, then I'd just let it roll off your back. Maybe even start trolling her since she has no other use :)

• hahahahaaa XD...CAT FIGHT!

• Talk to admin about her. :-P

What Girls Said 6

• Try to go back and find those conflicts and select ANON for yourself; perhaps her memory isn't so good.
    Anons can now be blocked, says GAG - block her
    Always answer as an ANON when an ANON asks a Q - over 1/2 of them are either jerks looking for a fight/waste time, trolls & even boasters looking for worshipers... most begin nice, then turn ugly under that cape of ANON when things don't go their way or you're not spending enough of your free time spoon feeding them

• Thanks for your answer, this question is a couple years old so I don't even remember who this question was about. Thanks again!

• You can block her. If she answer your question anonymously. Click on her username as anonymous. It will have a pop-up box saying block them. Click on yes.

• make it so they can't answer on anon?

• I wonder if she sees this post lol

I wish I could help , but just ignore her , she will eventually get tired .

• lol block the coward

• Press the report button on her answers.

• I do and she pops up other places.

• Ugh people I tell you. They can be a**holes.

• Yup...